Send Off

Inside the car,

(Bob checks Taiga through mirror)

Bob : Master are you alright... I mean is everything okay.

(Taiga not answering anything but seriously looking through the window)

Bob's POV,

Okay, this doesn't look good, I need to tell this to Jonas immediately..(Taking out his phone and texting Jonas) " SOS..SOS... He is in very worst state I guess. On the way to mansion". (Keeping his mobile inside).

Mansion,

Disha : Show me that (taking the parcel in her hand and looking it at all sides) This...How can this be.

Margret : What..What happen.

Disha : (Looking at Margret) This...This is the parcel which I sent to Taiga.

Margret : WHAT..Check it properly..

Disha : Am sure (opening the parcel) look the pendrive..Why is it still here.

Margret : Where did you post it..

Disha : I left in the box "to be delivered".

Margret : On our Mansion.. (Disha nods) then why is it still here.

Disha : (Sighs) Argg!! this is why he didn't call me from the morning... Guess I had to do this myself..Let me wait then.. (Going inside the mansion)

Meanwhile Jonas ,

Jonas : Oww...Look boo is chere (look who is here) boo jis this (who is this) oh yis jajjy (oh its daddy)

(Baby giggles) Oh I can't believe he is grown so fast..Look at his hair, it is just like me.. Owww!!!

Alex : (Smiles) ofcourse he is your son.. We need to get more baby products, when you will be home again

Jonas : Oww..His eyes too.

Alex : JO!?

Jonas : Ah, yeah.. I will be here don't worry.

Alex : When

Notification pops!!

(Jonas taking his mobile out)

Am talking to you Mr.Grey.

Jonas : Sh*t..

Alex : WHAT

Jonas : Oh... Not you honey, it's here..I need to go (passing the baby to Alex) I will be back soon dont worry..Take care of Jonathan for me (kissing his baby and his wife)

(Running to his car)

(Looking at Alex who is standing with baby Jonathon)

Why don't we give Jr.Jo a brother or sister to play..

Alex : Before I throw something, leave Mr.Jonas.

(Jonas laughs and leaves)

Idiot !! (smiles and goes Inside)

The Mansion,

(Taiga enters the mansion)

Mr.Hutsun : Master, (bends to greet him) did you leave something.

Taiga : Where is she..

Mr.Hutsun : Sir, study room..(Moves back)

Study room,

Disha : The hell!!! how can she fell in love with someone, who changed her life completely.. This female lead is totally stupid...If I had been in her place, I would have broke his leg.

(Taiga enters the room with a bang)

(Disha immediately stands in fear)  Tai..Chris.

(Taiga starts walking toward her)

POV,

This is my last chance, I have to show him this evidence.

Taiga, I have something to show you... (Taiga stops few steps before)

Taiga : What is it.

Taiga's POV,

Tell me what I saw is just an accident... Please tell me... Atleast tell me you fell in love with me.. I'll forget everything.

(Disha taking the pendrive out)

I know Disha, I know you won't lie to me, explain your side of truth..(Taiga smiles)

With the pendrive in her hand, she came close to me with a smile on her face...At that time I didn't realise that this will be the last sincere smile on our faces..

Disha : I got the evidence..

(Taiga's expression changes, the smile fades)

I can prove that I didn't kill your sister.

Taiga's POV,

(In shock) You thought I kept you with me only for my sister...You didn't even feel the pinch of my love.. Wow!! I was acting like a fool till now.... She really loved him..She want to be with him..All she was thinking about was leaving me, when I was touching her, kissing her... She made a fool out of me (Imagining Disha and Charles laughing and making fun of him behind his back)...

FINE...You want this right... Let me show you how it's done.

Taiga : (Looking at Disha) So you got the evidence... (Getting it from her hand) Come with me..

Disha : Yeah (smiles happily) Where..

Taiga : Oh come on Disha, you proved your innocence... Let's be good friends.. (Disha smiles) Did you packed your stuffs.

Disha : Actually, I have nothing here to get packed. So

(Both walking downstairs)

Taiga : Everyone.. Can you please leave your work and come to the living room.

(Everyone gathers to the centre with shock and confused expression)

Disha is going to leave us, she won't be coming back...Why don't we give her a proper send off.

Disha : It's okay Taiga, I already talked with them.

Taiga : You did..Great... Let's leave then.

(Getting inside the car)

Maids : Did he just said please (everyone nods in shock)

Margret : Something is not right. What do you think Hutsun.

(Hutsun stands quiet while staring at the car) Bless Her.