My Moon

Airport--Switzerland ,

Reporters : There he is (running to Taiga) Mr.Taiga you look more handsome today..

Taiga : (With a smile) Yeah, I got something back which I thought I would lose.

Reporter 1 : Sir, What plans do you have with the royals.

Taiga : Hum! Not planned it yet but it will be good in the end.

Reporter 2 : Mr.Taiga, being number one in the industry, why did you choose someone who is below than you.

Taiga : I saw something which you didn't see..I need to go now.

Reporter 3 : Sir...Sir...One last question please... When are you planning to get married...

Taiga : (Lowering his glass, with sluggish smile) Soon.

Taiga's Villa,

Taiga : Ryan did you finish what I said.

Ryan : Yes sir...Everything is ready, you can check whenever you want.

(Taiga nods)

Taiga's POV,

What are you doing now Disha...I mean I know you will be cursing me, I will take this chance to change your mind this time for good. (Opening his laptop) Why are you sad!! (looking at Disha who is curled up on the bed) am not even there... Even thou it makes me sad to look you like this, I'm really happy that you are there....In my room....On my bed (running his hand through his hair) I will make you mine (touching the laptop screen) soon.

After few hours---Night,

Taiga : What do you mean she didn't eat anything till now...

Hutsun : Master, we tried, she is resisting even to open the door..

Taiga : It's been a day Hutsun, I don't know what you will do she must eat now.. Take her food to my room, GO...

Hungs up.

After few minutes,

Hutsun : Miss. Disha please... Open the door.

Maid 1 : Please help us here..Master is getting angry.. We will

(Door opens)

(Hutsun and Maid enters)

Hutsun : You haven't had anything from the morning, atleast eat this bread. (Disha moves to the bed again)

(Taiga watching everything through the camera)

Miss. Disha please.

Disha : Am sorry Mr.Hutsun, am not hungry.

Ring!! Ring!!

Hutsun : Master, Okay Sir.. (Passing the phone to Disha)

(Disha thinks before taking the phone from his hand)

Please.

(Takes the phone)

Taiga : You know your fasting doesnt work right...If you think it will let me you to go, you are wrong it'll only make everything worse.

Disha : What is worse than this.

Taiga : (Smiles) I can show you if you are eager to see it... Remember what I said before leaving, I know everything about your friends.. So give up on your protest and eat so that everyone will live.

Hungs up.

(Disha starts eating her food)

Taiga : Good...

Ryan : Excuse me Sir... Your food.

Taiga : Come on join with me today.

Ryan : Ah!! am fine sir...I (Taiga stares) Yes sir. (Walking into the room)

(Both starts eating)

(Ryan looking at Disha who is curled up again on the bed)

Taiga : (Takes a sip of his drink) Ryan.... (Ryan turns immediately) She is mine.

Ryan : Ofcourse Sir..I was just looking.

Taiga : Don't...

Ryan : Yes sir, faces the other side...

After awhile,

Ryan : Can I ask you something Mr.Taiga.

Taiga : What?

Ryan : Why do you love this woman so much..I never seen you like this to any women...Why her.

Taiga : (Laughs) So you can see (Ryan nods) You can sense my love for her, Hutsun can sense, even my dumb brother can sense, you know what.....She can't or she won't.. I don't know... And don't know why.

Ryan : But sir...The answer.

Taiga : (Whispers) She is special... She is my moon. (Smiles)