Give Up

Taiga's conscious,

(Pulling himself back to the study room again) I need to leave this place (picking a key and running to the gate) let this be the right one... (Opening the door) No!! NO!!! not this day, not this day (kneeling down)

Taiga : Why? Is something wrong? where is my sister? (trying to push Jonas away) why are you trying to stop me?...What happened to her, take your hands off me Jonas or else I will kill everyone here including you ...

(Looking at his sister corpse)

Taiga : Why are you doing this (banging the floor).. Why this day. Take me out, take me away from this place... (Trying to escape from the place) Move me to other memory or move me to that f**king study room... GET ME OUT OF HERE.

(Back to the study room)

Taiga's POV,

I Can't do this anymore (moving back to his room) I don't want to do this... I can't go through her death again. I can't see her like that. (Covering his face) I don't want to see that memory.

Elizabeth : I know (looking at his mom) I know you don't want to see your sister like that again. That is why I created this world for you my baby boy. Your sister is alive in this world (Jessica appears out of nowhere with a smile on her face) why do you have to go to that place, here you have everyone... Me, your father, your sister... And your love of your life Disha (Disha placing a hand on Taiga's shoulder). You also have a son... Your own family... The family you dreamt... Why do you want to give up on that.

Disha : Your mom is right. Stay here Taiga, you don't have to go through that feeling again, no one will die in this world.. We all can stay together happily in this world you created.... (Sitting on his lap) Honey, you can't leave me and our son here alone.

Taiga : (Looking around his room) Are you sure, no one will leave me right..

Disha and Elizabeth : (With a smile) No one will... We all can live here happily.

Jess : But before that, you have to do something.. Only then, you can stay with us permanently.

Taiga : What is it.

Disha : You have to destroy something for us.

Elizabeth : Don't worry, it's just a small test to know your willingness to stay here.

Taiga : Okay. What do you want me to destroy.

(All the three taking him to a place deep into his mansion)

Taiga : What is this place.... I don't know something like this existed in my mansion.

Elizabeth : That's because this exits only in your dream.. This room is like the control room, if you destroy this. You can cut all the connections with that painful world.

And then we all can live here like a happy family.

Disha : All you need is to find a way to shut it down.

Jess : You can do it Chris. Can you? (smiles)

(Taiga nods and steps forward)

Taiga: Please