Taiga's Masterpiece

*Taiga's Mansion,

Disha's POV*,

Is he serious... I didn't know about his painting skills.... (Taiga sitting on the chair, placing the canvas between him and Disha)

Disha : Wait.. Are you planning to draw me.

Taiga : Can you see anyone here other than you and me. Now follow what I say.

(Disha nods)

Sit on the couch... Hmmmm?? Wait.. Lay down.

Disha : Lay?? Down??...(Taiga gives a nod).. Okay, if you are sure. (lying down on the couch).

Taiga : Face me... (Disha turning her face toward him)... Ahhh?? What are you doing (moving to her)

Disha : What... You asked me to face you and am doing that...

Taiga : (Grabbing her waist) turn your body (Disha gasps) little left... No, no right... Perfect.

(Moves back to his seat and starts drawing)

Hmm? Lift your hand above your head.... Not both the hands just your left hand... Rest it on your forehead.... Good.. Good..

(Starts drawing again)

Something is missing.... I couldn't concentrate on my painting.

Disha : Are you sure.... Do you know to paint. Cuz it just been only ten minutes, but you made me to change twenty positions.

Taiga : Don't you believe me... Who do you think I am... Don't you know I'm from Taiga's and Dragon's family. Do you have any idea how skilled we are.

Disha : Okay... Okay... My mistake.. Am sorry. What do you want me to do now...

Taiga : Hmm?? About that, I think you are too much covered.... I need to see your skin to paint it's characteristics. You can understand right.

Disha : Yeah... So?

Taiga : So.... Just remove few buttons... Only few.

Disha's POV,

Why do I feel like I have seen these scenes somewhere....

Taiga : Come on... Paint is going to dry.

Disha : Before that... I want to see what you have done so far.

Taiga : NO, you can't..

Disha : Why?

Taiga : Cuz, am not done yet.

Disha : It's okay... Let me just see the progress.

(Disha walks past Taiga to check the canvas)

This... (Standing in shock)

Taiga : How is my painting.... Are you surprised.

Disha : Oh!! ... Very much... Can you explain me what this straight line is.

Taiga : That's your body.

Disha : Great.. So this oval shape must be my face.

(Taiga nods)

Great... After seeing this painting... Sorry drawing.... No scribbling.... I feel like giving you something.

Taiga : I know you would like it.. (Disha runs toward him with the folded paper to beat him)

Hey!? What... Why?

Disha : Why?.... I should have noticed it before... Were you trying to rencarinate Titanic movie.

Taiga : (Laughs) No, I was just trying to get you off that dress..

Disha : You pervert (starts beating him)

(Taiga laughs and defense himself)

Taiga : But am still a pretty good painter.

Disha : Don't.... Ever... Ever... Touch the brush again.

Taiga : (Laughs) I love you.

Disha : (Trying to change the topic) You came home soon today.

Taiga : Hmm... I will wait.... Wait till I gain your trust.

Disha : You noticed?

Taiga : Am not fool..... And I don't want you to force yourself..... But it doesn't mean am letting you go (raises an eyebrow)

You are mine. Only mine.