Trust

Dungeon,

Taiga : Dispose it, I don't want this to be here or do whatever you want.

(Disha standing behind the door, covering her mouth)

Disha : Di..spo..se?

(Taiga and Jonas coming out of the room)

Jonas : Disha ? what are you doing here?

(Disha stands up and grabs Taiga's shirt)

Disha : You killed him.Why? Why did you do that.

Jonas : Disha, you

(Taiga stopping Jonas)

Disha : What (looking at Jonas) you too joined him now..How can you support this..(looking back to Taiga) Are you satisfied now...Are you even a human?.Why are you standing still, say something (shaking him vigorously) you bas**rd...(Beating him) why? why Chris ?

Taiga : Dish...

(Disha moving away)

Disha : Don't..Don't touch me...I don't want to be with you, I hate you...I hate you..

(Running from that place)

After few hours--Taiga's room,

Jonas : Disha?

(Looking at Disha who sitting on the corner of the room)

Hey listen to me....

Disha : That kid didn't even know him Jonas. How can he? He was just 10 or 12 years old, I promised her to keep him alive...I can't believe I failed.

Jonas : Kid is alive Disha..

(Disha lifting up her head)

Disha : What?

Jonas : He didn't kill him.

Disha : I can't believe this (Wiping her tears).

8 hours before---In the dungeon,

Jonas : Taiga please, don't do it, he is our sister's last wish.

Taiga : She is not alive Jonas...So what the use of protecting her last wish.

Jonas : Really? You think so..Don't you believe she is still with us ? then why did you shift Disha from Jess room to your room..

Taiga : I don't know.

Jonas : I know.. To protect our sister's belongings with her memories..

Taiga : Stop it Jonas...Jess is not here with us.

Jonas : Okay, then shoot him (Taiga pointing the gun at the kid's head, who is looking at him with tears) Why are you waiting, shoot him, (smirks) I can't believe, she lost her life for this..You shoot, she will be in peace after seeing this..Come on pull that damn trigger.

Taiga : (Dropping his gun) I..What did I...Jonas please take the boy from here, I don't want to see him again...

(Jonas signalling the men to take him away)

(Taiga kneeling down)

Am I going in the right direction Jo!!

Jonas : (Placing his hand on Taiga) We will know it soon Tai..Let's go come on.

Taiga's Men : Sir what about the boy's stuff.

Taiga : Dispose it..I don't want this to be here or do whatever you want..

Taiga's room,

Jonas : This is what happened.

Disha : Then why did he stayed quiet, when I was (looking away)..Where he is now...

Jonas : I don't know....I will leave for now.. And don't worry about your friends, am looking for them.

Few hours later,

(Taiga opening the door)

Disha : Where did you go? (Taiga looking at Disha) Mr.Hutsun was worried..

Taiga : (Smirks) I know...He will be the only person in this world who will be worried about me even my father will be happy if I get lost or die.

Disha : (Getting up from the bed) Everyone was worried Tai..Chris..

Taiga : Really?

Disha : Why didn't you tell me about the kid?

Taiga : Oh you knew, wait! that's why you are being nice to me now..

Disha : You still didn't answer me.

Taiga : You wouldn't have believed me even if I had told you the truth (Disha frowns) You didn't ask me anything in the first place Disha, you walked through and said, I killed him...You still don't trust me...

(Taiga turns after walking few steps)

And it hurts...

Disha : Chris...