Night Before Wedding

Jonas's House---The night before the wedding,

Vi : WHAT???

Jonas : Shuu!! shuu!! (looking around) keep it low, Alex is sleeping inside.

Vimal : I don't care...What do you think in your mind...She is still a patient Jo...How can you treat her like this....

Jonas : (Sighs) What can I do when he desires to marry her.... You know how long he was longing for love, for a partner....I can't bring myself to tell him no..You know that too.

Vimal : Yeah, but that doesn't make what you did as right...She is a human too with flesh and bones... She didn't even recovered properly, now you are asking me to be one of the groomsmen...I'm not taking part in this sin.

Jonas : YOU ARE ALREADY....You are already a part of this sin Vi... Whether you like it or not that is the truth...Look, you will be joining us tomorrow....

Vi: Why are you working so hard to get them married...Who is she, how did she pop up suddenly.... First you both were obsessed with Jess and she ran away from you two..Now this girl....Tell me, who the hell is she?

Jonas : She is Taiga's fiance and your sister in law...That is all what you wanted to know..Okay (leaving to his room).

Debe's house,

Message pops up,

"Tomorrow Master is going to marry her, I tried everything to stop it, but failed...He himself did every work, so I didn't find any gap to mess it up...I'm sorry".

Debe : Nooo (throws her mobile on the mirror) oooo ....He used me...He...He (bursts into tears)...I loved you,how can you (bangs the bed) HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME TAIGA...

Taiga's Mansion,

Disha's POV,

So tomorrow is my wedding ( Disha pulling her legs up and laying on her knees) No aisle, No brides maids, No friends... Just me, all alone in this room again, I can't believe my whole life is going to start and end in this room (looking around the room).... So this is it, by this time tomorrow my dreams will be buried along with my freedom..... I'm trying hard to be strong but dont know why my body is trembling...(Hugging herself) I just wish I could bring myself to run away from this place without caring about anyone.... For once....Only once.

Disha's Friends,

Pete : How long are we going to discuss about this... Look, staying here any longer might kill us...So let's just start running for our lives.

Cassy : Calm down Jonas asked us to wait.

Pete : For how many days...We don't even know where Charles is...He was supposed to be here four days before...

Knock!! Knock!!

(Cassy ignores Pete and goes to open the door)

Did you ignore me just now...Stop it...am talking to you.

Cassy : Charles?...Oh my God,how did you get hurt.

Lina : Did you went to meet Disha again...(Charles shakes his head)

Charles : We need to leave.

Cassy : What, but Jonas asked us to stay for few days more....Is something wrong.

Charles : No, I thought it would be better if we leave sooner....

Lina : He is right, we don't have any plans too..

Cassy : But, Jonas said this is the safest place for us.

Pete : Safest my foot...I am really getting a very bad feeling.

Charles : Let's leave by mid night...

(Cassy and Lina nods together)

Start packing.

Pete : It's already packed dood.

Taiga's Mansion,

(Taiga entering the room)

(Moving closer to Disha who is asleep touching her neck)

(Disha wakes up immediately and moves back)

Taiga : Ohh!! ohh!! Calm down....Did you prepared your vows....No?...Fine, (Pulling her close and hugging her from behind by laying back) I had prepared a surprise for you....But it won't be revealed until tomorrow.. (Starts kissing her shoulder) I will save further for later... (Winks)