Convincing

In the venue,

Jonas : Hey ? (In shock)

(Disha slowly walking to the car without turning back)

Why did you do that Tai? Whatever it maybe slapping her before everyone, this is not good Bro.

Taiga : Don't teach me what is good and what is bad, instead tell her to inform me before going somewhere...

Jonas : What if it's an emergency?

Taiga : What f**king emergency is it going to be, do you know how many thoughts were running inside my head..We are not normal people Jonas, you know that, what if someone had (wiping his face) I don't even want to think about it.

Justin : She was trying to stitch her damaged dress Taiga, nothing more than that.

Taiga : F**K THAT DRESS, I can get her millions like that one....What if it's not stitched, no one is going to question her.... Just in a minute she made me to start a war.

Jonas : Okay, cool it down, you got her back now..

(Taiga leaving to his car)

Do you think they will be good.

Justin : (Sighs) it is not their first time and she stayed back cuz that guy Charles came here to meet her.

Jonas : The what, Where is he now?

Justin : I sent him with my PA, if Taiga decided to search deep, everyone will be in trouble.

Jonas : Good, I will talk with him about this..Why these people are always creating trouble for that girl and the hell she is tolerating everything to keep them safe...I don't understand, are they planning to kill her..

Justin : We have to talk to them about this and stop it happening in the future.

(Jonas nods)

In the car,

(Taiga looking at Disha who is blankly gazing outside the windows and then shifting his look at her dress which is torn near the bottom)

Taiga's POV,

Hmph, I should have not slapped her earlier, but I got....tensed and didn't realise what I was doing, what if she had gotten hurt because of me... (Looking at her again)

I don't want to loose her too..

Martin : Sir, we reached the mansion.

(Disha getting down from the car and starts walking to her room)

After few minutes,

Taiga : Disha? Dishaaaa? Stop..I need to talk to you...Ar..hum..Are you angry? look, I know what I did there was senseless but you.. Yourself know how easily I can loose my mind..Why didn't you tell me where you were going, this would have not happened in the first place, if you have informed me before..

Disha : Am tired, can I go to sleep. (Moving to the bed)

Disha's Friends,

Peter : Do you think he is alive?

Cassy : Shut that useless mouth of yours.

Peter : It's already 7 pm, he left the house at 6:15 am...

(Lina biting her nails in fear)

Why don't we try calling Jonas.

Lina : How about straight to Taiga...

(Peter stares)..

Peter : Do you have any better ideas...Come on, am all ears...

What about you Cas, do you have any idea.

Cassy : Let's call Jonas.

Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!

Jonas : YOU GUYS REALLY HAVE LOTS OF NERVE TO CALL ME....If you are calling me to apologise for today, forget it.

Peter : Mr.Jonas, please don't hang up, we don't understand the situation here as well.

(Jonas telling them everything)

Jonas : Take care of him, if something like this happens again, I won't show mercy...Put some useful things inside his mind..

hung up,

Cassy : I can't believe he did that there arghhg!! Shit

Peter : (Gritting his teeth) let him come first.