The Parcel

Mansion--Bedroom,

(Disha wakes up and starts walking to the mirror while scratching her head)

Disha : Argh!! I need to wash my hair today.. (looking in the mirror) Is that roses on the table (turning to the table) who left it here.. Did he came home yesterday... (Running to the roses) nothing is written on it..

POV,

Did you really thought that he would have left the roses for you.. Something is wrong with your brain...

Great.. Let me wash my hair then.

After few minutes,

Today is the day (looking around the room) hope I didn't get to see this place again.. It's been one hell of a ride.. I can't believe I stayed here with him for more than year.(looking at the clock) he should have received the pendrive by now I guess... I have nothing to pack since everything was given by him... Let me go and thank everyone, I might not get another chance to exchange words..

(Getting downstairs)

Meanwhile Taiga's cabin,

Irene : Sir, I changed everything, now the document is ready, if we get your approval, we can proceed further.

(Both Irene and Ryan looking at each other with a proud smile on their face)

Taiga : (Checking the file) Hmm!! the former looked better, finalize the former document you created.. (Smile on both their face fades)

Outside the room,

Irene : He gotta be kidding me.

Ryan : I want to go home.

Irene : Start the work before he changes his mind again.

Mansion--Living room,

Hutsun : Miss.Disha, you are still here.

Disha : I took a day off actually (with a smile)

Hutsun : Oh, that's great... Call me if you need anything.

Disha : Mr.Hutsun.. Wait.. (Holding his hands) thank you for everything, for all the support..

Hutsun : I didnt do anything but am happy knowing I had been helpful to you.

Hutsun POV,

(Turning to leave) Why is she acting strange.

(Disha walks to the kitchen)

Maids : Miss.Disha, what are you doing here..If master finds out he will punish us.

Disha : He won't, from now on you all can be free.

Maids : What?... But

(Margret interrupts)

Margret : She is just being nice (smiles awkwardly) get back to work guys. Come on, Henry go do the laundry before Hutsun finds out... Go on guys.

(Everyone disperses)

Why did you do that.

Disha : I don't know, I just gained my positive vibes and confidence back.. Am definitely going to leave today.

Margret : Okay, so..

Disha : So, I thought I could have few words with them before leaving.

(Margret Sighs)

What..I was just trying to show my gratitude.

(Marget starts walking from her)

Hey wait Margret, where are you going, I didn't finish with you yet..

Meanwhile At JEC,

Ryan : Excuse me Sir, (bringing a parcel in) this is for you I guess.

Taiga : What you mean you guess..Whose name is written on top.

Ryan : No one sir, no sending or receiving side name... Do you want me to leave it here.

Taiga : What is it in there.

Ryan : A pendrive sir.

(Taiga suddenly thinks about the video he previously watched)

Taiga : Leave it..Leave there and go..

(Looking at parcel with curious)

Just don't be what I think..

(Playing the video)

What the!??... (Getting up from his chair by banging the bench) I can't believe this is happening ...How dare she kept this from me..Bob....BOB... why didn't she tell me this.

(Bob running to Taiga's cabin) get the car ready..

Taiga's Mansion,

Disha : Margret...(Breathes heavily) gosh, how can you walk so fast.

Margret : Disha...I have work.

Disha : I know, but am nervous, do you think he..

Margret : Ofcourse, he would have watched it by now.

Disha : Really...Then why didn't he make me any call.

Margret : To give you surprise maybe... Don't worry, you will be free.

Disha : (Hugs Margret) You know what...Why don't you take all my clothes.

Margret : (Pulling her away) Are you serious (Disha nods with a smile) God!! you are my bestest friend.

Security : Excuse me mam...

Margret : Yes..

Security : I came to give you this.

Margret : (Taking a parcel from his hand) what the hell is this..Do you know?