Not You

Disha's Friends,

Cassy : Guys, I know you are mad at him but please don't be so hard on him, he just did it for his love.

Lina : It's not love Cas, it called madness.

Cassy : Pete, help me here..You know about Charles more than anyone here.

Pete : I can't side with him on this, am sorry Cas. This time he messed up.

After few hours,

(Charles entering the room and finding his friends staring at him)

Charles : I didn't know welcoming culture existed within us.

Lina : Where you were today?

Charles : You already know it. Don't you?

Pete : What's the meaning of this Charles, why did you go there even after we explained you everything. Don't you know this will put everyone in danger...

Charles : WHAT NOW? YOU ARE ALIVE AND SAFE...Let go of this.

Pete : Easy for you to say, did you thought about that girl once.

(Charles gritting his teeth to control himself)

She is risking her life to save us all and you are trying to get her into trouble again. Stop adding more difficulties to her.

Charles : I won't, not anymore.

Lina : What do you mean by that?

Charles : It means am not interested in her anymore.

Lina : Why!?

Charles : Quit it Lina, she is gone, for good this time...(Everyone looking confused) She chose him over us...Over me.I should've known this earlier.

Pete : Know what?

Charles : Money always wins.

Pete : What did you sa...

Slap sound!!

Cassy!?

Cassy : Did you hit your head somewhere.. Ah? How can you do this to her..Damn!! Charles, I can't believe you, she is the one who had been hurting inside more than anyone.

Charles : (Covering his cheek) you didn't know Cassy, you didn't see her today...That dress, those people around her, she was enjoying the day.

Cassy : What is wrong in that..Do you want to see her sad and depressed everyday...Or wait are you jealous?

Charles : AM AFRAID (falling on his knees) what if she fell in love with him.

Pete : Are you crazy, how can she fell for someone like him. This is not a movie or novel Charles...Falling for the bad guy, what happened to your trust..

Cassy : (Sits beside him) look Charles (placing a hand on his shoulder) if money was important to her she would've left with Taiga the moment he laid eyes on her but she went with him to protect us... You were the one who told us this, why are you doing this to her now....

Pete : There is nothing to be jealous man, she is our Disha..Don't lose your trust, she has no one other than us.

Charles : What have I done (sobbing) because of my stupidity....Am really sorry I...I don't know what I was doing. I...How can I do this to her... Oh god! No.

Cassy : It's okay, she will understand and forgive you, like always (hugging him)