Date

Taiga's Mansion--Living room,

Taiga's POV,

What am I going to do without Jo!! he happily went to his honeymoon, here I am stuck with my feelings, what is the use of this stupid trip, his wife is pregnant what he can do with her now.(Walking back and forth) Today I am definitely going to ask her out, I had been planning this for two weeks now, what if she says no...I'll just drag her to the restaurant...No!!No!! No!! No!! calm down, that won't end good..Remember your training, treat her like a flower.

Hutsun : What flower young master?

Taiga : Ah!?? Flower, what...I mean, yeah, flower in our garden, ahh!! who is taking care of the gardening work.

Hutsun : Hum!! Master?

Taiga : Ah!! right, it must be Ben..Sorry, where is my coffee.

Hutsun : But Sir, you asked me to bring tea.

Taiga : Did I? (rubbing his forehead)

Hutsun : No problem sir, let me brew a coffee for you (turning to leave)

Taiga : Wait Hutsun..Can you help me...to figure out something.

Hutsun : (Hutsun nods) with pleasure Sir.

(Both sitting down)

Taiga : What do you think about me Hutsun, do you think women like me.

Hutsun : You already know the answer for yourself master...(Teasing) but which woman are we talking about here.

Taiga : (Smiles) You too know the answer...(both smiles) Am planing to ask her out, will she say yes...

Hutsun : I can't answer that Sir, but one thing for sure, there's no woman in this world who can resist you...But just piece of advice if it doesn't go as your plan, stop and take it slow.

(Hutsun leaves the room)

Finally, he found his love.

After few hours,

(Disha entering the mansion)

Bob : Miss Disha, Miss Gwen is on the line.

Disha : Gwen? (taking the mobile from his hand) Hello, what is it Gwen!

Miss Gwen : Hey Disha, sorry to disturb you at this hour, I called you to inform that we are going out of town next week.

Disha : Out of town? Next week?....Why?

Miss Gwen : For a project.

Disha : Why didnt you tell me about this in office.

Miss Gwen : Just now we received a call, look it's very important, you have to be there.

Disha : But..hung up... Great!! she hung up. (Sighs)

In the bedroom,

Taiga : You look normal.

Disha : (Frowns) I'm normal.

Taiga : No, not yesterday. If it's because of me, I..

Disha : You already explained yourself (smiling) it's nothing to worry...Why haven't you gone for the dinner.

Taiga : I was waiting for you.

Disha : Me?

Taiga : (Inhales) Are you free tomorrow.

Disha : I...Am not sure, why...Do you need something.

Taiga : I need you to come to a place (Disha opening to speak)....The address of the place will be sent to you tomorrow...So you no need to worry about anything, just come to that place...

(Turning to leave)

Be on time..You know I dont like to wait right.

(Disha nods)

Meet you tomorrow Disha...I hope you give me an answer I need.

(Taiga leaving the room)

Disha's POV,

Okay, that's weird, what answer is he talking about....Did he find my friends, is he talking about yesterday, last time he did find Charles and me together..What if it's again this time too.... Ohh!! am getting chills.