Final Stage

Taiga's conscious,

(The door closes behind Taiga)

Taiga : So this is the place.... Let me do this... It will end soon, I have to get used to this.

Few minutes later,

(The Mansion starting to crumble)

Elizabeth : What!! How can this be happening. I thought he... (looking at Taiga who is slowly walking toward them)

Jess : What did you do?

Taiga : I just found my way back home.

Disha : We thought we had you under control.

(Taiga laughs)

Taiga : No one in this world can control me..Not even myself.

Elizabeth : How did you find this is an illusion ?

Taiga : When I was in the study room.... (smiles) I understood, I am living inside my own conscious but thanks to you for reminding me that once again. That door had the key to my every memory but it didnt have any of my recent memories, so I thought either it must be in some other room or it might not be made as the key yet... I searched every room in this mansion but couldn't able to find it... Then I thought what is the purpose of you people in my conscious. You people showed me the happy future and my sorrowful past, what it has to do with my present condition. Thinking back of those memories of mine,, those are the only memories which I regret more than anything in my life. My heart accepted it long ago but my brain was too stubborn to accept it... In the end it gave up.

(All the walls and pillars crumbles)

Disha : I still don't get it how did you know a place like this existed in your brain.

Taiga : Again thanks to you... For showing me only my regretful past... It made me realise about your secrets.. I know you will not show me this place, if I ask you to... After all you are all me.

(Elizabeth, Disha and Jess turns to Taiga)

As I guessed. You are my dark thoughts. I don't understand why you all want me stay here, but sad to say I already accepted my sins....You can't stop me here... I have to repent for my sins...Especially for the awful things I have done to her...Dying here is an easy option and I don't deserve it.

(Taiga starts walking to the gate)

Taiga's POV,

This must be it.... I didn't even thought that I would go against myself oneday. Whatever, it helped me to get over the things I thought I never would....

(Door opens)

Finally (Taking a step forward)

Elizabeth : (Grabs Taiga's hand) No you can't, you can't leave until you answer everything.

Taiga : What the...

Taiga's POV,

Don't panic... Try to take control of yourself.. You can't give up now.. Come on (breathes) it's your own conscious.. Don't let it beat you.

(Closing his eyes to focus)

Focus!! Damian.

(Thinking about his family)

Alex : Treat her good dood.

Debe : I will stand beside you no matter what.

Vi : Come on brother, why don't you take care of yourself... Look at those wounds.

Jonas : I will always put you before everyone Tai. Remember that.

Hutsun : Young Master!!

And finally,

(Disha smiles)