Warmth

Taiga's Mansion,

Jonas : Tai..Everything is ready...They are waiting for your order.

Taiga : (Nods) Connect me to the tech team.

Tech team : Sir.

Taiga : Did you find it.

Tech Team : Yes boss.... We found the cab she got on near the hotel.

Taiga : Look keenly to the intervals..Call me after finding the car.

Jonas : What plan do you have to find her.

Taiga : (Leans on the table) Disha took a cab from the hotel...So I asked them to check on the drive-in CCTVs... We will find where she got lost from the footage.

Jonas : Tai..Don't take me wrong (swallows) why don't we send some men to the bus and railway stations (Taiga stares) Just to check.

Taiga : She is here..(Turning again to face his laptop)

After few minutes,

Ring!! Ring!!

Tech team : Boss.. Exactly at 8:15 pm she crossed the third drive-in but didn't cross the fourth in next interval even after hours... Another issue is..

Taiga : What..

Tech team : The car she travelled passed the drive in at 9:05 pm but she was not in there.. We tracked the driver and asked him about her, he said that she left in another car.

Taiga : Did he gave that car number or color or anything that could help.

Tech Team : Yes boss..But that specific car is nowhere to be found in the footage.

(Taiga moves back from the table)

Tech team : We also received a report from the weather and rescue department...12 missing cases are filed in 3 hours, they are assumed to got stuck in heavy snow fall.

(Taiga swallows)

Jonas's POV,

Did I see him backing away, what is happening here (Taiga sits on the bed) Oh god. (Runs to Taiga)

Jonas : Hey relax, nothing would have happened to her... (Placing a hand on his shoulders)

(Taiga burying his face on his palms)

Taiga : Send all our men to search the whole area where she went missing....I don't care what you do....I must see her before morning.

(Jonas nods and leaves)

Inside the car,

Charles : (Pulling her close to him) dho ya rember dhat chong....Wbe used dho ching.

Disha : (Laughs) Yeah....

Charles : (Starts humming) Na Na Nanana... Nana Nana Nana.

Disha : Seriously, do you want to do this now.

(Hugging her tightly)

Charles : Yes....

Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You got the healing that I want

(Disha Joins him)

Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on

Don't have to share with no one else
Don't keep your secrets to yourself

Whoa, there's lovin' in your eyes that pulls me closer.
It's so subtle , I'm in trouble
But I love to be in trouble with you.

(Both laughs)..

Disha : I really miss those days....

Charles : Peteeee lobed dis chong....He bennt head over beel whenever it played.

Disha : (Chuckles) But Zacky hated it...He used to unplug the set.

Charles : dhat's because of his dupdi breakup.I will do nydhing to jet dhose days back..

Disha : (Turning to face him) we will be fine.

Charles : I love you. (Disha's expression changes) I..I don't know whether we will get through this or not (trying hard to get his words straight), I couldn't feel my legs and hands, I can't even see you clearly...If this is my end..I need you to know this...I loved you ever since I saw you in the town...I loved everything about you.. (Coughs) You made my life beautiful Disha. I...I (starts blinking his eyes)

Disha : Charles...Don't..Don't...Come on wake up...Dont give up on me (no response) Charles (lying on his chest to listen to his heart beat) you are with me..Listen.. (Removes his shirt).

Disha's POV,

I didn't thought something like this would happen when I got on his car....For a second I forgot everything and everyone including Taiga, even though the fear of him felt once in a while... But when I saw Charles unconscious I didn't give a thought about after effects... I removed his shirt and touched his bare body with my bare hands, it was so cold.. I had no other choice but to do this to save my friend..I removed my top and covered his bare foot since his shoes got waste in this snow...I removed my shoes, pulled him down and made him to lie flat on the backseat...(Swallows) I had to do this...I lay at the top of him and started to rub my palms against his and my legs against his legs... Slowly in response to the heat from my body, he wrapped his hand around me and held me tight against him. The cold wind from outside and the warmth from his body felt like a drug...I tried really hard to keep my eyes open but eventually, the space around me started turning black, I felt like someone pulling me to the other side... My body stopped responding to my brain...All it wanted was to rest...To close my eyes for few minutes...Just few minutes.

(Closing her eyes) This might be the end as he said...It's good I guess..I finally will get to see my friend..