Memorial Partner

Taiga's room,

(Disha slowly walking out to the wardrobe with soaked clothes)

Disha's POV,

I don't know why, every time he tries to get intimate with me someone appears to help me out, but I am sure one day there will be no one to help me from him...Before that day comes, I must leave this place.

(Goes to the bed)

Taiga's study room,

Bob : Master, Cap.Surey asked us to give this to you (giving him an envelope).

(Taiga's expression changes)

Taiga : You may leave..

Next-Day Jonas's office,

Jonas : Hey Tai, what a pleasant surprise. Do you need anything from me.

(Taiga throwing the envelope on his disk)

(Jonas getting shocked by looking at the symbol)

Jonas : This is not possible. Someone might be playing.

Taiga : (Sitting on the chair with legs crossed one hand balancing his chin) Surey gave me this..

Jonas : Su..Surey?

Taiga : (Getting up from the chair) I will give you two days time to wipe out them, no one must be alive.

(Leaves the room)

Jonas's POV,

From where Brite's gang got the courage to go against Taiga, did they forget who he is.I think because of Disha, he is letting me handle this, if not he would have showed them hell on the earth....I don't know whether to be happy or sad about it..

ELA,

MRV : Okay people, listen...(Everyone turning to face MRV) we just have a month left for the memorial day and you all know how important this event is for us...So I need the best from each team to be charge on that day. They must coordinate everything in the event.I want the list by the evening.

Gwen : I expected this (editing team turning to Gwen).

Disha : Great then, you already decided the person from our team..(Looking at Dylan with smile).

Gwen : Yes.

Disha : (Whispers) Congo Dylan..I know it's you.

(Dylan smiles)

Gwen : Disha, can you come here.(Disha moving to Gwen expecting to hold something she gives but instead) I'm appointing Disha from our team..

Disha : WHAT?

Gwen : Anyone, have any objections with my decision.

Disha : Yeah, I do.

Gwen : Except her. (Pointing at Disha)

Others : NO..NO..NO.

Gwen : So its decided.Congradulations Miss.Disha.

Disha : Gwen...

Gwen : Before you start about your Taiga stories... Remember what I said in our cafeteria...(Disha stays quiet) Good.You are going to the memorial..

Evening--Taiga's room,

Taiga : Ah..Hum...Disha, about yesterday...In washroom...I..I lost my control, I will make it up to you today.

Disha : You don't have to Taiga, this is not the first time right. Am used to it.

Taiga : I know you are disappointed..Look, after getting to know you, I stopped touching other women..(Lowers the voice) and that's why I..I lost my control after seeing you like that, (turning his face away from Disha) in the washroom without clothes.

Disha : It's fine.

(Taiga trying to reach Disha's hands)

Ring!! Ring!!

(Picking up his mobile)

Taiga : Let this be good news Jo.

(Moving to the balcony)

Jonas : We found the gang. But I thought you should see this....Open your chat, I have sent you a picture.

(Taiga opening his chat)

Taiga : (Laughs) I can't believe he gathered this much men in a very short time.

Jonas : Tai, Mr.Silver's and Mr.White's men are also there in that group.

Taiga : (Laughs again) Oh, the revenge gang, but we don't have time for this..Finish them all. Clear everything out.

Jonas : But, Tai...Deb...How will you..

Taiga : Jonas, I know how to deal with her.. You just do what I told you to.

(Hung's up)

Dialing!! dialing!!

Debe : Hello Taiga!! I didnt expect a call from you.

Taiga : Deb, will you join me on the memorial day.

Debe : Is..Is..it a date.

Taiga : Just say yes or no.

Debe : Yes..Yes..Yes..

Taiga : Good, I will send you the dress and accessories.

(hungs up)

Debe's POV,

God, I can't believe he asked me to join as his partner to one of his huge family function..The whole world is going to see us together...Am so happy (Hugging her pillow).

Taiga's room,

Taiga : (Taiga entering the room) Where did I leave Disha.

(Looking at Disha who is in deep sleep)

Taiga's POV,

How can she fall asleep so fast (smiling to himself and moving close to her) I can't believe myself (kneeling down before her)..I didn't expect to fall for you this deep....I didn't think you would change my life this colourful..My sister and mom would have loved you too..(Bending down and kissing her forehead) I feel like I got everything in this lifetime, when I see you Disha... (Smiles)

I LOVE YOU Disha.