Master For You

Jonas's Mansion,

(Jonas standing up and blocking Taiga)

Jonas : Tai, don't hurt her.

Taiga : (Laughs) Oh..Oh..Cool down Jo, am not going to do anything to her...

(Leaving Jonas house)

After few minutes--Taiga's Mansion,

Mr.Hutsun : Welcome home master.

Taiga : Is she here or ran away with some bas**rds.

Mr.Hutsun : Miss.Disha is still in your room master, she waited for you the whole night without eating.

Taiga : That's suprising..By the way Hutsun, when did you start to work for her.

(Hutsun swallows and moves back)

When I ask you something, give me an answer only for that..

Mr.Hutsun : Yes, master..

(Taiga moving to his room)

(Opening the door forcefully and finds an empty bed)

(Gripping his fist in anger)

(Opening very doors in his room)

Taiga's POV,

So you ran away from me finally making everyone fool..I will show you who I am this time..(Turning to leave but stops after seeing a fine Silk cloth dancing in the air in the balcony) What is that!?

(Slowly moving to the balcony)

(Finds Disha who is sleeping on the chair)

(Looking at her for a while without saying anything with a slight smile on his face and his smile slowly fades thinking about the video)

(Kicking the chair lightly)

(Disha wakes up)

Disha : Ta..Taiga?

Taiga : MASTER...

Disha : Ma...Master you came.

Taiga : Why?....Are you disappointed?

Disha : No, actually I..

Taiga : Stop there, before saying anything..I have few things to tell you....I don't like emotional fools, but yesterday you made me one...This is not me..I felt very weak and did many stupid things...I don't want this to happen again.... Don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean am going to let you go...

Disha : Then?

Taiga : Your life is going to get darker...

(Doctors coming inside the room)

Disha : Who are they?

Taiga : Can't you tell..People wear white coats with stethoscopes.. We call them doctors.

Disha : (With fear) Taiga....Master, I didn't do anything wrong.

Taiga : I know..I know..But you don't know this brain of mine, this guy always makes me think the stupid things...From yesterday, he is saying the same thing again and again," that you are cheating on me".. So why don't we make him clear..

(Straight voice) What do you say Disha?

Disha : Taiga, please don't...You are scaring me..

(Taiga Signalling the doctors to do their work)

(Four nurses pining her down on the bed while the lady doctor makes the test)

After few hours,

Doctor : She is still a vi**in,

Taiga : (With a cigar between his lips) Are you sure?

Doctor : Yes sir...Cent percent.

Taiga : Good for her..(Stamping the cigar and moving inside)

(Looking at Disha who is sitting on the bed, holding her feet with shaky hands)

Good girl (Patting on her head)...Now it's clear, but it doesn't mean I forgive you... There is still more to come..