Patience

Mansion--Bedroom,

Night,

Disha : (Checking the prescription and giving him the tablets) This one... That red too.. Here.

(Taiga swallowing the tablets)

Take it slow... Empty that glass of water.

Taiga : Am good already.

Disha : Fine... I have kept hot water next to you...If you need anything call me.

(Lying next to him)

Taiga : Are you still angry with me..

Disha : Good night.

(Taiga slides down slowly on the bed)

Midnight,

Taiga : Disha? Disha... DISHAAA...

(Disha waking up immediately)

Disha : What... What... What happen, are you fine (running her hands throughout his body)... Did you get hurt again (breathing heavily in nervous)

Taiga : I want to pee.

Disha : Isshhh!! Is this why you shouted that loud...

Taiga : It's urgent..

Disha : Okay, hold on to me (helping him to get on his feet) take one step at time... Slowly okay (Taiga nods)

This is why I asked you to wear the adult diaper

Taiga : You gotta be kidding me right now.

Disha : What... You need to take more rest.

(Taiga sighs and getting in)

I will wait outside for you.

Taiga : Wait..Wait..

(Disha turns to look at him)

Help me to remove my pant.

Disha : Why should I do it when both of  your hands are in good shape.

Taiga : Just because I didn't fracture my hands it doesn't mean it's good..

Disha : (Sighs) Turn toward me... (Slowly lifting his shirt up while closing her eyes).

Taiga : Why are you closing your eyes when you already know how it looks.

Disha : The what??

Taiga : I meant my pant... You know how it looks so...

(Disha removes his pant)

Disha : Hmm..Go.. , I will wait outside.

(Taiga smiles)

Taiga : Done... (Disha helping him back to get on his side of the bed) It's really cold in here... Isn't it ( putting his arm around her)

(Disha immediately turns to face him with a stare in her eyes)

It's cold!! And my arms are in pain.

(Disha goes back to sleep)

(Taiga smiles looking at her)

Next day,

(Debe rushing into the Mansion)

Debe : Where is he now... Markus you idiot (Grabbing his collar) Where is Taiga..

Markus : Upstairs Mam... (Debe running to his room)

Debe : (Pushing the door open) Tai.. (Looking at Disha who is massaging his foot).

Taiga : Hey Deb...

Debe : (Staring at Disha) How did this happen.. Who did this to you.

Taiga : Oh, don't worry about it... Akai took care of everything.

Debe : What you mean by not to care and why did nobody informed me about this incident. If Vi didn't come to my office today, I wouldn't have known about this.

Taiga : I asked them to keep it to ourselves.. You know how the news spreads right.

Debe : I can understand... (Sitting beside him) how is your condition.. (holding his hand)

Taiga : Better.

Disha : (Looking at both of them) Ahm.. (throat cracks) You two continue, I will be back... Miss.Debe, do you need anything to drink.

Debe : No thanks..

Taiga : Where are you going?...

Disha : I... Ah.. Hmm.. I will be in study, just now I remembered, I need to find a book.

(Leaving immediately)

Debe : Why is she acting weird.

In the study,

Disha's POV,

(Trying to read a book)

(Memory of Taiga and Debe holding their hands flashes) Sh*t... Calm down Disha... Calm down (gritting her teeth) Whatever.. You are just a third person, stop crying... He is your husband for name sake, don't you remember that...

I know, but why does it feels like this.(touching her chest)

It's nothing, its just an attraction. Don't take this to your head... You both are not meant to be together.... He already has Debe.

He married you for some revenge..... Don't forget.

This will end soon, Disha.

Patience. Please