What Is This Place ?

Somewhere in the country,

Oliver : (Slowly walking away from Taiga) You took everything from me, my brother, my friend,my name and my fame. Now its time for your payback. Now it's my turn to take everything from you. Don't worry am not heartless like you, I will end you soon and go after...

Chuck!!

(Oliver grabs his back neck and falls down)

Oliver's men : What... What... What... Happened just now.

(Turning to face Taiga who is slowly getting on his feet)

Few seconds before,

(Taiga slowly pulling out the knife from his body and throws the knife aiming for Oliver's back neck)

Taiga : How can he bring just six men with him (spits blood) what did he take me for. (Starts walking to Oliver who is lying down on the floor) Hmm... You should've killed me instead of talking nonsense (Oliver trying to lift his neck to talk) Oh, careful Mr. Oliver, (Taiga tying his shirt around his wound to stop his bleeding) the knife is stabbed on your spinal root.. Do you know where it is... Do you know what is going to happen to you now... Let me tell you, the knife I threw tore your spinal root which connects your spine, and neck, it caused a temporary paralysis... Which means you won't be able to move your legs now... Thanks to your nano technology, the knife is making its way toward your windpipe. Do you know what will happen next.. You will die soon. You were right am not you.... (Oliver looking at his men) Come on,don't stare at them... How will a body move without a head.. My men will reach here in 5 minutes. It's more than enough for me to kill everyone in this room. (Oliver's six men taking their positions to attack Taiga).

Now (Taiga with a smile) Dance.

Meanwhile in the Base,

Jonas : Start moving to the old shipyard.... Come on. Justin call Vi, tell him to join us to lead the medic. Bob, come with me. Is the copter ready. (Bob nods)

Everyone!! Leave fast as you can.

(Jonas and Bob leaves)

(Justin calling Vi)

Vi : What... Is that his car.. I will be there within two minutes. (getting his coat and leaves)

Old shipyard,

(Taiga sitting on top of the men he killed and lighting his cigar)

(Oliver smiles)

Taiga : What?... Do you think I will die with you.. My men will be here before I count 10. 1... 2... 3 (blows smoke) 4...5...6...7...8

(Foot steps approaches) They are here.

(Jonas and Bob running to Taiga)

Jonas : Tai... What the hell... Oh my God you are bleeding.

Taiga : (Getting up) Am fine. (moving to Oliver and placing his foot on his head) Do you know where did you go wrong?.... Family, you must have not mentioned about them... Specially about her. Thank you for reminding me what I thought of leaving behind. Bob, no one must be alive.. Finish them all. (Bob nods)

(Taiga takes few steps and falls down)

Jonas : Taiga... (running to him) can you hear me... Tai.. (Taiga trying to open his eyes) he is losing blood... Taiga stay with me... Taiga. God!! BOB why is Vi not here yet.. Call him.

Taiga's POV,

Where is this place (stepping into a garden) this.. this is my garden... What am I doing here.

Disha : why did you take so long.

(Turning immediately to Disha's voice)

Taiga : Di.. Disha (hugs her) you are safe..

Disha : Yes I am.

Mommy!!

Oh dear.. Your father finally made it.

Taiga : Who is this kid.

Disha : What do you mean, who is he... He is our son. What happened to you honey..

Taiga : Honey?

Disha : Are you alright? Honey?

Taiga : Something is wrong here... What is this place.