Reality

Taiga's conscious,

(Grabbing his mom's hand)

Taiga : Sorry mom, I have people to protect. (smiles) and she will be waiting for me.

(Elizabeth let's go of his hand)

(Taiga steps forward and the door closes behind him)

In the hospital,

(Taiga opening his eyes slowly and looking around his room)

Taiga : (Spots Jonas who is sitting and reading a book) J... Jo.!

(Jonas didn't budge)

(Whispering to himself ) he's gotta be kidding me!!

(Picking a fruit from his table and throws at him) J.... Jooo

Jonas : Who the hell (standing immediately in shock) Taiga? .... Taiga my brother (running to him) you woke up.. Wait!! Doctor? DOCTOR!! switch!! Where is it?... Huh, here it is (pressing the emergency button) EMERGENCY!!! EMERGENCY!!

Taiga : H.. Hey... Why.

(Doctors rushing into his room)

Doctor : He woke up, finally... Thank God.. Nurse check his vitals, blood pressure and heart beat rate.

After few minutes,

Doctor : He is completely fine Mr. Gray, everything is normal, now all he have to do is to take rest. He must be in rest at least for a month..

We will will start preparing his new diet and medication list. (Jonas nods) you can go inside now, please don't give any shocking news. Let us give him some time to settle back.

(Doctors leaves)

Jonas : (Runs to Taiga and hugs him) I missed you man... I thought I lost you.. (Taiga smiles) What took you so long to come back to us.

Taiga : To be honest, I don't remember.

Jonas : It's okay, you are back that is all matters. God, everyone is going to go crazy.

Taiga : Hum... Are you the one in the hospital now.

Jonas : No, didn't you see the doctors and nurses.

Taiga : (Sighs) Is anyone waiting for me outside.

Jonas : What do you mean.... (Taiga gritting his teeth) Oh... I understand, of course they are waiting for you for so many days (Taiga gets excited).... Our men really have one hell of loyalty toward you.

Taiga : Our men?

Jonas : Yeah, there are more than 30 men standing in position around this hospital to guard you.....They are working...

Taiga : AM NOT ASKING ABOUT THEM.... Where is she?...

Jonas : (Smiles) Oh... She... You mean Disha... Your... Wife.

Taiga : Did... Did... She come to see me at least once (swallows)

Jonas : No... (Taiga immediately looks Jonas in shock).... Not once, she came to see you everyday (Jonas smiles) In fact, she was the one who was taking care of you for past three weeks.

Taiga : Three weeks... It felt like three days to me...

Jonas : Really.. Where.

Taiga : Huh!! I don't know.... It doesn't matter. Tell me the truth, did Disha really took care me.

Jonas : Don't you belive me,. She just went home few hours ago to get changed...(checking his watch) oh, its time, she will be coming back very soon now.

Taiga : Great. Don't tell her am awake...

Jonas : Why? She... She will be happy to see you awake.

Taiga : I just want to see her taking care of me...

Jonas : Hmm hmm... I didn't know you had a romantic side.

Taiga : Shut up and wait outside.... Tell me when she arrives.

Jonas : I can't believe, you are doing this just after waking up... Any way don't pull me into this.

Taiga : Nothing will happen my brother.. Just do your part without causing any trouble okay?...

(Jonas nods with a smile and leaves the room)