Night Sky

On the way home---In the car,

(Taiga looking at Disha who is peeping outside the window while hugging her bag)

Taiga : Humm!! How was your day?

Disha : Ah??

Taiga : Yo...your day? How was it?

Disha : Better.....Are we going in the correct route.... Shouldn't we have taken that left earlier... Taiga??

(Taiga smiles)

Where are we going now.

After few minutes,

Taiga : (Opens Disha's side door) Come on, get down...I won't bite you, don't worry..

Disha's POV,

What is this place? Where are we now? , he took me to the top of a hill covered with trees and bushes. (Disha getting down with caution) I don't know what this is but it looks beautiful...The night sky covered with a blanket of stars...I don't know whether I can see the city from here or not, one thing I know is I don't want to even if I can.Getting free from all these rushes is all I want now...With peak of curiousness I asked him,

Disha : What is this place (looking around)

Taiga : (Slowly taking her hand and brushes her fingers) It has no name, but you can name it, if you want to....I used to come here whenever I feel happy or sad...(Immediately lies down) Come on Disha, lie next to me..(Removing his coat and spreads on the ground) Come on.

Disha's POV,

I don't know whether to feel happy or sad for his sudden change, maybe if we both had met in different circumstances, we would have been a very good friends atleast. (Looking at him and lay's next to him)

Taiga : Am not a nature...peace loving person to be honest, but whenever I come to this place, it reminds me of what I am missing in my life..

And that's love in life....My mom used to tell me like plants and trees need water to live we humans need love to live..I didn't understand what she meant at that age, but now (looks at Disha) I do....

(Taiga notices Disha's gaze)

Taiga : (With a smile) What is it ?

Disha : I don't understand you, each time I see you....Spend time with you....You feel like a completely different person to me now.. Which side of yours is real Taiga.

Taiga : (Brings her fingers and brushes against his lips) I don't even know myself Disha..But one thing I know is being next to you brings the best side of me.....

Disha : But...You kno...

Taiga : Hey look (pointing at the full moon) this is the reason I brought you here..It's full moon today... Watching you standing on the balcony and looking at the stars and moon, made me thought you like night sky....So I decided to bring you here to apologise myself for yesterday.

Disha : But...I told you to leave that. it's not a big deal.

Taiga : It is, I should have not rushed into the washroom like that...If you don't feel like forgiving me still, please feel free to rush into our washroom when am being half-na**d...

Disha : Wha... (laughs)

Taiga : What? am serious....You can even film it and watch it later.

Disha : (Closes her ears and laughs) Oh shut up...

Taiga : Then tell me you will forgive me, or I will remove all my clothes here....(Starts unbuttoning his shirt)

Disha : Taiga? (closing her eyes) fool, stop (Taiga forcing her eyes open )

Taiga : Look at me, let's make it even (laughs and pulling her hands from her face) open your eyes. (Arresting her between his legs playfully) you have to look (laughs again)

Disha : No, I won't (laughs and closes her both eyes)

(Taiga lacing his fingers with hers)

Taiga : You have to...(Starts to blow on her neck followed by her eyes )

Disha : NOOO (laughs) STOP !! (laughs) it's tickling...STOP (laughs)....Okay!! Okay!! I Forgive you...

Taiga : Good.

Disha : You are an idiot (laughs)

(Few seconds later both realises their awkward position, Disha lying between Taiga's legs and Taiga's fingers interlaced with hers)

(Both moving away and sits upright)

Taiga : I..ah...It looks like raining maybe we should head to home.

(Both getting in the car)