Stop Him

Jonas car,

(Driving the car with loud music while whistling the song)

Ring!! Ring!!

Reyan : Damn it!! Why is he not picking up the call.

Ring!! Ring!!

Jonas : I'm a motherf***ing starboy.. dadadaadaaada.. (Singing weekend's starboy song)

Ring!! Ring!!

Reyan : Mr.Jonas, please pickup..Pickup

Jonas : We don't pray for love, we just pray for cars...(Whistles the music)

Stops the car,

Jonas's POV,

Is that Tai's car, Isn't he supposed to be on his plane..Where is he going now..Oh My God!! That's the route to ELA..

(Shutting his sound system and turns the car in full speed)

God,what did you do now Disha, please don't do anything Tai..Please..

Ring !! Ring!!

23 missed calls from Reyan, why is he calling me..

Jonas : Hello?

Reyan : Thank God, Mr.Jonas, what were you doing, Mr.Taiga is coming back to our country, Irene said something bad happened..

Jonas : I saw him, you don't have to worry.

(Calling Irene)

Hello !! Irene what happened.

Irene : I don't know Mr.Gray, he saw something and ordered us to turn back the flight..But am sure, it's nothing good.

(Jonas swallows)

Jonas : How did he look?

Irene : Like..He looked like burning the whole world..That expression on his face, I have seen it before..When Miss Jess went missing he looked the same.Am afraid Mr.Gray, I don't know what to do.

Jonas : Okay, Okay, Listen..Irene, You just go home and take rest.Leave Taiga to me, I will take care of him.I promise.

hungs up

Inside ELA,

(Taiga walking through the hall ways furiously pushing everyone and everything on his path)

Taiga : (Grabbing the collar of a nearby employee who was passing by) WHERE IS DISHA?

Employer : Ah!! Th...Third fl..oor..De..de..designing depar...

(Taiga throwing him down and walking to the designing department)

Meanwhile inside the designing department,

Disha : Hey, don't make it pink, make it blue..Ah look, this is looking amazing.

Employer : What's with you and that blue color.

Disha : Blue is my favorite color idiot (Tapping his head).

Employee : (Turning to Disha ) Madam, please, can you leave now, so that I can do my work.Please.

(Disha laughs and turning to leave the place)

(Stands in shock seeing Taiga who is standing before her)

Disha : Tai..Chris? (Smiles) what are you doing here? Did you miss something in the mansion? (looking behind him) You came here alone.What happened to Bob and Martin? Chris, am asking you?..Why are you staring at me like that (smile fades) Everyone is looking at us..

MRV's cabin- In phone call,

MRV : Hey Jo!! How are you man?, Okay, listen, when are you planning to give us your relationship treat.. Look, I will come only when you take me to Dine Dinner.. Okay.

Jonas : MRV you stupid f**ker, Taiga is in your office right now.

MRV : Taiga,why....wait, how do you know?

Jonas : I don't even know that,listen.I think he came for Disha...So please get your a** up and leave that room, find Disha before he finds her...Look, don't ever ever allow them to meet untill I reach there..Go..Go fast, Am on my way..

MRV : (Hungs up) What is wrong with him now? (Running out of his cabin) Hey Dylan where is Disha.

Dylan : Designing department.

MRV : Why did she go there?

Dylan : To get new project details. We need to edit for the next project right.

MRV : Arghh.!!  (Gets on the elevator).

(Running to them)

MRV 's POV,

(Looking at them) Thank God, they both are just talking, let me go and stop Taiga, before it gets worse..

(Entering the Designing department)

Disha : Chris, please, I don't know what happened but right now I have works to do, can we do this later.

MRV : Tai.

(Taiga blocks Disha)

(Chap- Slap sound)