Bloodline

GD--Group,

Jonas : Look who we have here!! Hey shortie (hugging Disha and whispers) Your friends are safe..(Disha smiles)

Disha : Thank you.

Jonas : Sit down.. Miss Deny, do you want something to drink..

Deny : (Standing up immediately) Ah!! No Mr.Gray, am fine thank you.

Jonas : (Smiles) It's okay, you can sit while answering me.(Looking at Disha) So why are you here.

Disha : We are here to get few information about your grandfather Mr.Dragon.

Jonas : Oh, for that event.

Deny : Yes sir..Can I ask my first question?
(Jonas nods) History says Mr.Dragon is originally not from this country, then from where did he came and why?

Jonas : Actually, he was from this country.. But he didn't come from the rich bloodline, this what my dad said to me..But he did many good things to the people.

Disha : Good things? .Thank God he is not like your brother..So what good things he did like building schools, laying roads.

Jonas : No, he just created a very big mafia.

Disha : Oh oh...That's not called as good thing in normal people's dictionary Mr.Jonas.

Jonas : Do you want me to continue or not you stupid shortie...Don't just judge in the half way.

Disha : Okay cool..So you, yourself is a dragon..Then why is your surname is Gray.

Jonas : Gray is my mother's last name..I took it over after facing few issues..

Deny : If he is not from a rich family, then how did he built this country.

Jonas : Money is not the only thing you need to built. There is something which is superior to money.... "Power"..Initially N- country was called as thug country, N- elder citizens might know that, the officers from other countries used to come to our country to catch, sorry to make a deal to get the bounty...The person who accepted to go to the jail will get 10%-20% commission.But the sad thing is, they might not return back.My great-great grandfather once was forced to go to the jail by some officers, he learnt everything from there and came back...He thought of changing our weakness to our strength, So he formed groups and raided other countries to feed and develop our country... They had only two rules, No Disloyalty..No Killing.. Years passed, we reached a place where no one can touch, many billionaire's, millionaire's and royalities came to our country to seek protection from other county assassins. And that made us more popular..Then the next generation Dragon II, used this opportunity to develop our country economically, they built many factories and companies, they started to invest in share markets....They helped us to get a stable life but their mistakes created another group with Taiga family as a head...The Dragon and Taiga fought against each other for years..Both sides lost many men and women. Then our grandfather Dragon IV brought peace by marrying my aunt Elizabeth Dragon to Drake Francis Taiga..

Disha : So you are the heir of Dragon (Jonas nods) but...Don't get me wrong, Can I ask you one personal question (looking at Deny) Please don't record this (Deny nods and switching off her mobile)

(Looking back at Jonas) why do people fear Taiga more than you.

Jonas : Hahahahaha...

Disha : If you share that f**king joke, we both will try to laugh too...

Jonas : (Pouts) Okay..Dragons are monsters and Taigas are beasts...I may be considered as the true heir of Dragon..But Taiga is far more dangerous than me.

Deny : Why is that Sir.

Jonas : I have the bloodline of Dragon and Gray..If you take Gray, they are originally merchants.. Common people without any war experiences...But Taiga (Jonas looking at Disha) he has the bloodline of both Dragon and Taiga...Both Monster And Beast... (Disha swallows) That's the reason they fear him, not only in this country....All around the world...I hope I was helpful..

(Both getting up to leave)

Disha? (both Disha and Deny turning to face Jonas) Miss.Deny can you please wait outside...

(Deny nods and leaves the place)

Disha : What is it Jonas?

Jonas : (Wiping his face) Al..Alex is pregnant.

Disha : WHAT!! CONGRATULATIONS (jumping up and down) ...Months?

Jonas : 2.. Listen don't tell this to anyone okay.

(Disha zipping her mouth)

Disha : I won't.

Jonas : We are planning to get married in five months from now.

Disha : Oh my God!! More how many surprises you have for me..(Jonas chuckles)... But why to wait for five months..

Jonas : Doctor said, she is very weak now and told me to give her the rest and nutrients she needs...But even though she risked her life and our baby's to find Taiga...

Disha : Hey, am sorry...Take good care of her and from my side, I will help you by not getting into any trouble...

(Both laughs)

Taiga's Cabin,

Irene : Excuse me boss, Miss.Alex Bernard is here..

Taiga : Alex? Why is she here.

Irene : No idea Sir.

Taiga : Send her in..

Alex : Hey Taiga, how are you?

Taiga : (Typing something ) Why are you here? This is not Jonas's office you know. .

Alex : But I'm not here for Jo!! am here to help you (smiles)