Stupid Brothers

Taiga's Bedroom,

Disha : Did you drink that much..Forgetting my name....Your room mate name..Leave me Idiot.

Taiga : No...No...Nooooo....I will not leave you my sweet Darling...Not in this life.

Disha : Ahhh!!! Mr.Hutsun? Mr.Hutsun?

(Mr.Hutsun and others hiding behind the door)

Mr.Hutsun, I know you are there, please help me from this monster.

(Mr.Hutsun smiles and slowly moves away from the place)

Maid 1 : Why didn't you help her?

Mr.Hutsun : Why should I....I Haven't seen him this playful not in years...Am really happy for him..

Maid 2 : But she.

Mr.Hutsun : Shush!! let's go from this place..Leave them alone.

Few days before--Taiga study room,

Taiga : Did she leave the mansion?

Mr.Hutsun : Yes master..(Turning to leave the room)

Taiga : Hutsun, am planing to get married.

Mr.Hutsun : Master?

Taiga : With Disha (Keeping his file down and looking at Hutsun)

Mr.Hutsun : Your mom and sister will be happy for you Sir...She is a perfect match for you....You both will look great together.

But I don't understand why....You are saying this to me master.

Taiga : Ofcourse, we always share our good news with our family...Don't we ?

Mr.Hutsun : (with hidden tears) Family?.. Me?.

Taiga : That's what she taught me too. Family is first.. (Smiles)

Mr.Hutsun : Thank you master...This old man is honoured.. (Turning to leave)

Taiga : Where are you going?

Mr.Hutsun : To prepare my grandson's wedding..

(Taiga laughs)

Outside Taiga's room,

(Mr.Hutsun thinking and smiling)

Mr.Hutsun : Our young master is grown up too well....I just want both to be together.

Present--Inside the room,

Disha : Chris, please!!

(Hugging her tighter than before)

God!!! Are you planning to squeeze out everything from my body.. Say something you idiot..

(Taiga burying his face between her breasts)

What the!!! Chris..Am tired.

Taiga : (Without lifting his head) Am tired too..Let's sleep together.

Disha's POV,

What is he thinking about himself, how can I sleep like this...He is not even moving his stupid face...Argh!!! I can just feel my blood boiling...But anyway this is better, I thought he will create a big scene out of this, it's not what I expected...(Looking at Taiga) this is why I told them to get me out of this project, I know something like this will happen in the end. Poor Jonas, because of us his special day ended without any special...He must be feeling worried and sad..

Meanwhile Jonas house,

(Watching adult movie)

Oh my God!! Oh my God, yes, yes,....Oh!!!

Alex from next room : (Shouting) Jonas pervert Gray, are you watching adult movies again..

(Jonas switching off the TV immediately)

Jonas (murmurs) : When did she wake up and how the hell did she hear me from the other side, I kept the volume very low....

Alex : (shouting) I'll bury you alive if I come there.

Jonas : Hahahaha (shouts back) Oh Al, it's a scene in a new movie baby, it's nothing like you think..You sleep babe..

Alex : Come to the bed right back now.