My New Toy

Taiga's Mansion,

Disha : Is this one of your ways of punishing me now.

Taiga : Punishment? (laughs) people don't punish their pets Disha, they tame them.. That's what am doing here to you..(Moving closer to Disha and lifting her chin up) I kept you here, above my head,but you showed me, your place is down...Under my feet...You lost the privilege to be my Queen.

(Disha looking at Taiga)

From now on, I'm going to use you like other women...YOU LL BE MY NEW TOY.

(Disha's face darkens in fear)

Am going to take my time to savour you, then I will throw you out like a trash...After that,I don't care about with whom you go and with whom you...

(Disha closing both her ears)

I thought you were special in my life, but no...You mean nothing to me..(Leaving the room)

Disha's POV,

(Closing her ears and crying hard) No, don't cry, don't become weak again..Stop crying, you damn it..This is what you wanted from the beginning right....He will leave you..You are nothing special to him...Did you forget what Debe said, he will throw you out after using you.That is what is happening here now.. So don't cry (wiping her tears continuously but the tears never stops falling) Why is it not stopping... Why (Pushing the pillows down) WHY?..

Justin's House,

Justin : I can't believe what you are saying...Did he really do those things.

(Jonas nods)

Jonas : Disha, really made a huge impact on him...

Justin : Did you went to see Disha?

Jonas : No, but am planning to...I need to tell her about her friends....

Justin : Talking about her friends, one of her friends Pete he said, he will help with decoding the video.

Jonas : Really?

Justin : Now, we just need to get the footage. Do you know where is it.

Jonas : No idea, he keeps everything safe within the base...I will try to find it soon.

Justin : Good, cuz that's our only way now..

Jonas : I will ask Bob to help me out.

Justin : Wait what about, Martin, he knows everything right... We must try him too.

Jonas : No chance, he is not like Bob, he is one of the loyalties of Taiga...It's really very bad idea to approach him..I will look for another way to find the footage.

Are you getting back to your office tomorrow.(Justin nods) Call me if you need any help.

(Jonas leaves the house)

Justin : You don't have to hide Stella..He left, you can come out now.

Stella : Hisss!! (Bending down) am really sorry Mr.Justin, I just can't help myself when I heard Disha's name.

Justin : (Smiles) Are you going to stand like this for the whole day

Stella : (Stands straight) Please forgive me.

Justin : I can understand..Don't worry, soon we will bring her out of that hell.

Stella : She has gone through a lot...I will do anything to get her back Sir...

Justin : (Getting up from the bed) Am leaving to office now...Call me if you need anything..(Stella blushes) I mean, for the home...like groceries..

Stella : Yes Sir. (Smiles)