Mine

Basement,

Jonas : Great..So how are we going to get that video.

Pete : (Checking his hybrid laptop) There is more than one triggering wall in this area, can you see the red points (pointing on the screen) It will take time but I can finish it by tomorrow (cracking knuckles).

Jonas : That's great....Try to do it faster...

Ring!! Ring!!

(Checking his mobile) why is he calling now..

Pete : Just go, I'll be fine..

Jonas : Are you sure? (Pete giving thumbs up while sipping his soft drink)

(Jonas leaving the room)

*Taiga's house,

Knock!! Knock !!

(Hutsun knocking Disha's room door)

Disha : What is it Hutsun...Am really very tired today.

Hutsun : I know Miss.Disha, but it's important, can you open the door for few seconds.

(Disha sighs and opens the door)

Disha : Better be a good reason, Mr.Hutsun.

Hutsun : Miss.Disha, did you know where Mr.Taiga is now.

Disha : How do I know?

Hutsun : I know, he came to meet you..Did he say anything to you.

Disha : Yes he came to meet me, but didn't say anything while leaving...Is that all, can I go and have some sleep.

(Hutsun blocks the door from closing)

Hutsun : Please, Miss.Disha...Please, I don't know what happened between you two, he is not home yet...Am worried.

Disha : (Takes a deep breath) Mr.Hutsun, am really sorry..But he will be (thinking about his gun shot wound) fi...fine.. Why don't you go and sleep.

Hutsun : No, Miss.Disha, in any situation he'll come home, or at least call the house to say that he will be late...But today, we didn't receive any calls from him..And am afraid to call him too.

Disha : So what do you want me to do now?

Hutsun : (Pleading eyes) Can you try calling him now.

Disha : (Raises an eyebrow) You...want...me..to..call...him..

(Hutsun nods)

Sorry, Mr.Hutsun, that's not going to happen.

Hutsun : Miss, please...Please..You may not be worried about him, but we do..We all do..

Disha : Mr.Hutsun, do you know what happened today..

Hutsun : I know mam...But what I care about now is him....So please help me.

Disha : So you all know..(Hutsun lowers his head) fine..Bring me the phone...

Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!

Hutsun : It's young master...(Picking up the call) Hello!! master... Yes sir, she is standing before me (looking at Disha)...You want me to pass the phone to her?? But Sir....Yes Sir, am sorry...

(Covering the phone) He is drunk (whispers) Please, ask him to come home ...Please.

Disha : (Getting the phone from Hutsun) Taiga, where are you?

Taiga : Do..nt yu da..r..e qu.ques..ques.tion me. (Don't you dare question me). Don't ac..t li.ke yu car..e ( Don't act like you care) Yo..re a BI**HHHH..

(Disha gritting her teeth)

B**chh!! B**ch!! B**ch!! YOU FU**ING B**CHH!! Who r yu chu dummp me (Who are to you dump me) I dummp yu (I dump you).

Disha : Okay.

Taiga : Okay? OKAY? do you think I will leave you that easily...No baby..No..You are mine...YOU ARE ONLY MINE...MINE (Breaking his glass).

(Disha hung up the call)

Did she? Ah?