The Pendrive

Infront of ELA,

Cassy : Guys, I don't think this is gonna work..

Pete : It will...You just wait.

Cassy : (Getting up) How many hours more, it's already past 3 pm, we came here at 12 pm..

Pete : Cas, what am trying to..

Cassy : Stop there Pete, either you go in or let me go in, we can't stay here forever..And we didn't even know ,whether she came to work or not.

(Pete stays quiet)

(Cassy uses this silence to move inside ELA)

Pete : Cas.. Cas..Oh my Cassssyyy (Starts moving away from his place)

Inside ELA,

Receptionist : How can I help you mam?

Cassy : Hi, am Cassy, I'm here to meet Miss.Disha.

Receptionist : Okay, she belongs to which department.

Cassy : Hum!! I don't remember it exactly, can you help me.. Am a friend of her's.

Receptionist : Could you please wait here for a moment, let me check and tell you.

(Cassy nods and taking a seat in nearby lobby)

After few minutes,

Disha : Where is she?

Receptionist : Over there mam.

Disha : Thank you. (Walks toward Cassy) Cassy??

Cassy : (Turns to face Disha) Hey Disha, long time..Hope you are doing good.

Disha : Why are you here?

Cassy : (Smirks) I thought you would shut us again like you did before.

Disha : She said, someone called....Pete got hurt so they wanted to see me..

Cassy : Great, I just placed my bets..

Disha : You lied..For what? Do you know...

Cassy : Yeah, yeah...Yeah I know.. I lied to help you and I will do that again and again.

Disha : What now Cassy? I already told you to stop trying to help me.

Cassy : We have an evidence that could help you escape from this place.

Disha : The..... But Jonas told me.How.. How did you get that.

Cassy : It was Pete who helped him to get that, look I don't have time for this, (giving her the pendrive) I took this from Pete, you can see yourself if you don't believe us.

Disha : It's not that Cas (Cassy walking away from her without listening) I don't want you people to get hurt.

(Looking at the pendrive and running to her cabin).

Outside ELA,

(Pete and Lina running to Cassy who is casually coming out like nothing happened)

Pete : You idiot, come with me (taking them far away from ELA) this is not going to work, let's drop this plan.

Cassy : I gave the pen drive to her.

Pete : This will get us all kill... What (getting up in shock) stop eating Cas (holding her hand) what did you say now.

Cassy : (Laying her spoon down) I said,I gave the pendrive to Disha.

Lina : Really? How?

Pete : Wait..Wait.. I was the one who was carrying the pen drive.

(Cassy looking deep into his eyes with an eyebrow raised)

You changed it... (Lina laughs)

Cassy : Brilliant detective but too slow.

Lina : Great, what now.

Cassy : We have to wait for her.