Our Secret Relationship

Taiga's Mansion,

Ring!! Ring!!

Taiga's POV,

Ahh!! Who is that at this hour!?.. (Looking at his phone which is ringing on the other side of the bed)... What to do now..

Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!

(Taiga trying to move) f**k!! My body... It feels like rock... Ahhh!!... Where did Disha go!!

Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!

(Taiga trying harder to move while gritting his teeth)

Disha's POV,

(Walking to their room) I need to come up with a plan to get him... This is the right time to teach him a lesson (opening the door and looking at Taiga, whose body is half a way away from the bed)

Disha : What the heck!! (running to him) you brainless.... (holding onto him) what is wrong with you.

(Taiga clinking onto her to get back on the bed)

Are you dumb!! Why didn't you call me..

Taiga : I... Uhhh (holding his chest)

Disha : What.. What is it.... (worried) let me call the doctor.

Taiga : Am fine... Just pick up that call..

(Disha picking up the phone)

Disha : Hello? OH.. Great, send them immediately. Thank you.

Taiga : Who is it..

Disha : Call from security room.... The doctors are here to examine you.

Taiga : I just left the hospital few hours before.

Disha : What do you mean few hours... You came at 9 am ... Now it's 7:36 pm... (Taiga smiles)... What.. (Taiga shakes his head) Okay, stay here without moving... I will go to receive them.

Taiga : They know where to come... You just come here and hold me tight. We will have some fun.

Disha : Shut up you pervert. (Taiga smiles)

(Disha leaves the room)

Few minutes later,

Doctor : Miss Disha.

Taiga : Mrs.Taiga.

Doctor : Am sorry Mam,I didn't know about your relationship.

Disha : It's okay doctor.

Taiga : No, it's not (Disha turning to see Taiga) it's not okay, she is my wife and you have to know it.

Disha: Taiga?

Doctor : Sure sir. This won't happen again. Mrs Taiga, we had no other choice other than to discharge him.. So we will teach you few simple physiotherapy for his ankle..

Disha : What... So you are not here to stay with us.

Doctor : No.. We came here to give you the medication and diet list and also to teach you few exercises.

Disha : This is ridiculous... How can I take care of him all alone. Didn't you see the mansion...There is no one here to assist me.. Please doctor... Please, there is plenty of rooms in this Mansion, you can take one..

Taiga : Why are you pleading other man before me.... Disha (biting his lips in anger) do you want to be punished.

Doctor : We are sorry Mam.. (leaving the Mansion) But don't worry, we will pay visit once in a day to help you.

Disha : Are you happy now?

Taiga : Why are you getting angry on me.

Disha : Why... Why do you ask... Why are you behaving like this to other people.. He is a doctor.. Show him some respect at least for his profession Chris.

Taiga : Are you angry because I told him our relationship.

Disha : (Sighs) Why do you even care when nobody knows about our relationship...He's not the only one out there who doesn't know about us... Grow up Taiga. (leaves the room)

Taiga's POV,

I don't want you to get hurt Disha... That's the reason I want to keep it secret but when I see other men thinking you are single and flirts , makes me burst out... Its really hard to control my emotions. I'm just turning stupid and saying stupid things.. But one day you will understand my love for you.