Where Is She?

City Airport,

Taiga : Is everything ready?

Ryan : Yes sir...All you need to do now is to "knock the door". (Smiles)

Taiga : (Adjusting his coat) I want everything to be perfect..

Meanwhile Disha,

(Taxi stops)

Disha : Wha...What happened Sir?

Driver : I don't know mam..Let me check, please give me a minute.

(Disha grins and checks her watch)

Disha's POV,

Why is this happening now... Argh!! I have only an hour left...

(Getting down from the car)

What is it Sir, do you need any help.

Driver : There is a fault in the engine.

(Disha gasps in shock)

Disha : Ho..How can we repair it now.

Driver : It will take lot of time mam..Am sorry, I will return your cash, I didn't mean to leave you in half way...

Disha : It's okay, I will wait...Try calling the mechanic.

Disha's POV,

Think positive, everything is for good, you will reach on time.. (Hugging herself) Offff!! why is it so cold today... Of course it's snowing idiot.

Taiga's Mansion,

(Taiga entering the living room)

(Maids and Butlers starts running downstairs)

Bob's POV,

Where is everybody running to and why did Hutsun locked the bedroom,even though it might help miss.Disha to get into the room without getting noticed, It looks bit suspicious..

Ah!! What is happening downstairs (bending to see the living room)

(Stands in shock)

Ma...Ma..Master...What is he doing here... God!! (walking back and forth in nervous) What am I going to do... Sh*t!! Sh*t !! this is why I told her not to do anything stupid... I...I need to do something...

Jo..Jonas.. (Taking his phone out and texting him everything)

Downstairs,

Hutsun : Welcome home Master (removing Taiga's coat) You came pretty fast..

Taiga : Why??..... Should I not.

Hutsun : (Bending down) I didn't mean that sir, I expected you to be around 9 pm but you reached an hour before. But everything is ready as you planned Sir... You can move to your room to call Miss.Disha.

(Taiga smiles and starts running to his room)

Jonas's House--Dinning Hall,

(Taking his first bite to taste)

Ding!!Ding!! Ding!!

Alex : What is that?

(Jonas checking his mobile)

Jonas : Hmm? Message from Bob, at this hour, what is wrong (opening the message and starts reading it) THE HELL... (Leaving the food)

Alex : Where are you going at this hour...

Jonas : (Kissing her on cheek) Sorry honey, I need to go..Am really sorry....

*Inside the car,

Jonas's POV*,

Are they playing with me, why is she risking her life like this... Oh god, I just hope everything ends good.. Please...

(Looking out through the window) Is that!!! What is she doing here... (Stops the car)

Taiga's Mansion-- Bob's POV,

We all will be saved if some miracle happens.What if Disha is already in there and I didn't knew it.. Yeah she might be, I can hear some noises too..It must be her.

Highway,

(Car stops before Disha)

Disha's POV,

What is he doing here..!! (Stands in shock) How did he find me...Wait is this good thing or bad thing... What am I supposed to do now (gulps)..

(Moving toward him)

Get in the car!! It's getting late, you will be in trouble, so...

Driver : Please go with him mam...I don't think you will get any taxi now, it's already late and there is also an emergency announcement.

(Disha getting into the car)

Taiga's Mansion,

(Taiga stands before his bedroom to unlock the door)

Bob's POV,

This is it,I guess.

(Opens the door and Stepping in)

Taiga : Where is she?.. (Bob swallows in fear) I asked you where is she...

(Taiga looking around his men and staffs)

(Everyone in the room stands in shock)

Bob's POV,

Please God, do something please...

(Car honks) Is that Miss.Disha..

Taiga : Who is that at this hour.

(Jonas walking toward Taiga and looking at Bob)

What are you doing here Jo.

Jonas : I..I just heard you came back from Swizz so thought of asking you about the meeting..

Taiga : I will talk with you later about that...Now again (turning to face his men) Where is she (gritting his teeth)

(Bob slowly walks behind Taiga to reach Jonas)

Jonas : (Whispers) Charles is here..

(Bob gasps)

Bob : Don't tell me!!

Jonas : I don't know... I just hope..

Bob : No, please.