Nothing Changed

Hospital--Taiga's room,

Disha : Hey Jo!! What you are doing outside.. Shouldn't you be taking care of his medication at this hour.

Jonas : (Cracks his throat) hum!! yeah, everything is done as per his plan.

Disha : Plan? What plan.

Jonas : Doctor... (Smiles)

Disha : Doctor? but..

Jonas : Why don't you become a detective..

Disha : What did I say, why are you getting angry.

Jonas : Then... Instead of looking after him, why are you investigating me.... Why you people are targeting only me... Asking questions is very easy Disha, try being in answering side once. Then you will know my pain.

Disha : Okay, okay.... What did I say, I was just.

Jonas : What just..

Disha : You know what am sorry, let me go in. (Going inside Taiga's room)

Jonas : Good call (sighs) why is she asking me too much questions.

Taiga's POV,

She is here!! She is here (pretending to be unconscious)

Outside the room,

(Jonas peeking inside the room).

Jonas : Great.. Great... Come on buddy...

Doctor : Excuse me sir... Can you move.

Jonas : What... Why are you going inside.

Doctor : What do you mean.. it's time for his medication.

Jonas : But... (Doctor pushes him away and moves inside the room) Mr. Carlos said... Great he went in. Sorry brother.

Inside the room,

Doctor : Mrs.Taiga... I heard you left early yesterday.

(Taiga's brow frowns)

Disha : Yes doctor.... Since am taking care of his stuffs as well now, I was feeling tired...

Doctor : You must be under too much pressure.

Taiga's POV,

What the hell is going on here... Is she for real, how can she flirt with other man in front of me.

Doctor : But still you are taking care your husband.

Taiga's POV,

Of course she will what did you take my wife for.

Disha : Yeah (running her hand into Taiga's hair) he might be a nutcrack sometimes... Most of the times maybe... But he doesn't deserve this.... Moreover, there are many people out there who are waiting for his return, I don't want them to be disappointed as well.

Doctor : So you want him to come back just to take care of his business.

Taiga's POV,

Tell him no... Tell him no.

Disha : It's not just that (Taiga smiles)... I don't know.

Doctor : (Laughs) I thought of asking you, are you free tomorrow.

Taiga's POV,

Is he asking her out... The f**k... Tell him no.

Disha : Yes Doctor.

Doctor : Can you come little earlier, I have few things to show you.

Taiga : Show it to me before.

(Disha startles)

Disha : Tai.... GA... You are awake.

Taiga : Yeah, are you disappointed.. What are you planning to do with him..

Disha : Were you spying on me....

Taiga : Why are you changing the topic (turning to the doctor) hey.. You, why did you ask her to come early tomorrow.

Doctor : Mr.Taiga, you misunderstood, I asked her to come early to discuss about your medication and to show your reports.

(Taiga stays quiet)

Am leaving... Take care Mr.Taiga.. Thank you Mrs. Taiga.

Taiga : Di.. Disha

(Disha leaves without saying anything)

Sh*t!!

(Jonas enters the room)

Jonas : I can tell, you destroyed the moment you planned, with that expression on your face.

Taiga : I don't know why I am acting like this... Damn I really hate it when she talks to other men.

Jonas : You should try putting some faith in her.

Taiga : It's not about faith Jo... I trust her with my life.... But this.... I don't want her to talk with anyone, other than me. I..I want her to be only mine. (sighs) I want all of her to be mine.

(Jonas laughs)

What?

Jonas  : You are just as the Chris I remember when you were kid. Nothing changed (Smiles)