Independent

Evening--Jonas office,

Jonas : Tai, what a surprise, what are you doing here.

Taiga : You motherf**ker (walks into Jonas cabin)

Jonas : Hahahaha.Just kidding brother...Am ready let's leave in fifteen minutes.

Taiga : The hell!! It's your wedding not mine, why the f**k should I wait for you...Am leaving. Bury your so called costume selection.

Jonas : It's not costume my brother, it's called "The Wedding Dress".

Taiga : Whatever, am giving you two seconds to close that damn laptop of yours.

Jonas : Okay.Okay. Done.(Closing his laptop)

(Both leaving the office)

In the Boutique,

Ambrose : Owwww!! Look at you boys, ummah, Jonas my darling you looked like a warrior in your grandfathers memorial...And ofcourse that stunning proposal of yours, my eyes (wiping his eyes) and my heart were tearing up...(Leaning on him) And I thought of asking you this, how much did that diamond cost...It was too shinny....Will you get me one too...

Or (sexy tone) Taaaigaaa...My hellboy, how about you (leaning to kiss him on his cheek) buy me (Taiga stops him by holding Ambrose face).

Taiga : Take him to your lab (pointing at Jonas) and do your works...

Ambrose : Ahaan (touching Taiga's hand and kissing his own fingertips) don't forget about my magic fingers....I can do miracles..

(Taking Jonas and moving to the designing room)

Outside the designing room,

Taiga's POV,

What the hell happened to him, acting weirder than before...Did he lose his mind..

After few minutes,

Jonas : Tai..Come here,

Taiga : Why?

Jonas : Come on buddy tell me how this looks on me.

Taiga : (Walking into the room and looking at Jonas who is standing before a huge mirror with half stitched clothes) Annnd!! What you want me to tell you here.

Jonas : Tell me how am I looking

Taiga : Ahhh!???

Jonas : Buddy, help me to choose a color here, Ambrose is asking me to wear something like gray but I think of going traditional with black.....What do you say, gray or black....

Taiga : I....Dont....Know...Choose both.

Jonas : Don't forget we five are going to wear the same color code.

Taiga : What color code? Who are the five?

Jonas : Seriously, did you forgot what you promised me, I mean us... Vi, Justin, Lee and Myself...Listen we all are going to wear, what you choose now.

Taiga : Fine, Gray.

Jonas : Okay,Ambrose my sweetheart Gray please....

Ambrose : Okay my dears...

In the mansion,

Taiga : (Gives Disha a package) This is for you

Disha : What is this?

Taiga : Design for your dress.

Disha : What Design? What dress?

Taiga : For Jonas wedding,check the design of the dress if you have anything to change tell me,I will ask Ambrose to make improvement.

Disha : Okay, but let me pay for it. (Taiga States) What?... Why are you staring? I have my own savings..

(Taiga staring at Disha)

Disha : That's why I am going to a job to have an independent life Taiga