Dragon?

ELA,

(Disha standing on the doorstep without moving)

Gwen : Hey Disha, why are you late..Come here, we have more works to do..Come on fast...

Dylan : Finally, Miss ELA came...How many days will you take to come back to normal.

(Disha standing in shock)

Dylan : Go to your desk madam, we have no enough time to complete this task.

(Disha moving to her desk and looking around to see her colleagues running here and there without stopping)

Disha's POV,

What is happening here...How these people can forget everything so easily...That day, they all saw what Taiga did to me. but why not even one person asking me about it..

(Gwen placing a hand on Disha's shoulder)

Gwen : What are you thinking about?

Disha : (Shaking her head) nothing..

Gwen : Mr.MRV and Mr.Jonas explained us everything... So no one will ask you anything about you and Mr.Taiga..Rest assured.

Disha : You know everything now?

Gwen : Not, everything only the important part,

Disha : Like?

Gwen : Like...At first you were working for Mr.Taiga (that's how you know him) then later you joined ELA as you had passion toward photography but Mr.Taiga had no intension to let go of an excellent worker like you that's why he was trying everything to get you back including saying you are his girlfriend (Disha raising an eyebrow) and two days before those things happened because Mr.Taiga mistook you for doing something which you didn't do, but he apologized to you later in person after knowing the truth.

Disha : heh heh!! (gives her a weak smile) did everyone believed that.

Gwen : Ofcourse, why not....Why should our boss lie to us..

Disha : Yeah, you are right...(Whispering to herself) can't believe everyone is this stupid here...My friends are better I think...They all belong to Pete's blood.

(Pete: Achooo!! God!! who is talking highly about me..)

So where is our new project?

(Gwen giving her an envelope)

Envelope?

Is this our new project? (opening it with care)

Dragon memorial ---110th anniversary?

Who is dragon?

Gwen : Don't you know, you worked with Mr.Taiga.

Disha : What it has to do with him.

Gwen : Dragon is Mr.Taiga's great great grandfather.

Disha : Okay....So we are celebrating him for?

Gwen : Seriously? How many years did you work with Mr.Taiga.

Disha : He never likes to share these type of matters with us.

Gwen : Hmm!! We celebrate him because he created this country...I mean, he rebuilt this country.

(Disha swallows)

I don't know the exact history of him, I will collect and tell you later...But his memorial is celebrated every year by the three emperors and all other businessmen, mafia, gangsters even by some of the government officials in this country...It's really a very big event...This time they are planning to telecast it worldwide, that is why the organising crew gave this task to ELA..If we succeed in this, we will get projects from multinational companies (Smiles).. So go and get back to work.