Wishful Night

Inside the Cabin,

Jonas : (Getting up from the chair) Yeah, yeah.I know. Before leaving, I just request you not to hurt her...

(Taiga nods )

Outside Taiga's Cabin,

Irene : What is wrong with this font.

Ryan : This is what my computer teacher taught me too.. Hmm!! I knew he didn't know anything....Look, because of him.. I would have lost my life.

Irene : Shut up idiot, just look for the right font now..

Ryan : But how...Wait how about we make hard copies in all formats.

Irene : I know you didnt have anything in here (pointing his head) so please browse for answers.

Evening---The mansion,

Disha : Mr.Hutsun, is Taiga back.

Mr.Hutsun : No Miss. Disha, do you want me to call him..

Disha : No,no I was just asking you..Thank you, I will be in my room.

After few hours,

(Disha nervously sitting on the bed,looking at the clock)

Disha's POV,

Why is he not here yet, is he that angry.. Argh!! calm down idiot, you didnt do anything wrong (sighs) I feel like waiting for my exam results... Okay, let's read a book.

(Going to the study to find a book)

Oh sh*t

Disha : Oh Margret... Am sorry for scaring you like that, I...I didn't mean to.

Margret : It's fine Disha... What are you doing in the study at this hour.

Disha : Came to find a book that could help me sleep.

Margret : Why!! why are you nervous... I thought you will be happy after sending that courier.

Disha : I know... But I talked with Pete today (Margret looks shocked) through phone.. He said, in case our plan goes wrong and lost our evidence...He has a backup plan and also has another copy..

Margret : Another copy? Just how many copies is he having.

Disha : That is the last one.

Margret : I don't understand, what is making you nervous, it will end well.

Disha : Pete is brilliant with computers I know that.. What I don't know is, if Pete had found this evidence in just a few days, why didn't Taiga do or if he had done and doesn't want to let me go for some other reason.

Margret : Like love? (looking at Disha) Are you saying me that you didn't know that he is in love.

Don't tell me you are that dumb.

Disha : I know Margret...But I don't want him to love me...

Margret : Because of Charles.

Disha : No... This is different and also I think there is more than love but I can't figure out what.

I just wish everything ends well.

Margret : (Places a hand on her shoulder) It will...

(Disha smiles and gets back to her room)

Disha's POV,

(Falls on the bed and closes her eyes) So tomorrow is the day...The day which am going to get back everything I lost... I wonder why didn't he crack that code and saw the truth.. What are you hiding from me Taiga...

After two hours,

(Taiga entering the room slowly, looking at Disha who is soundly asleep)

Taiga's POV,

She slept so soon (checking the watch) she looks so calm (looking at Disha who is lying with her specs on) she must be tired I guess (smiles).

(Getting on the bed) When you will Start loving me back you stupid girl, just look how you changed me, can't you feel what am feeling or are you just pretending to not... Jonas asked me to believe in you, you know what...He is right too.. Am going to believe from now on... If he can get his love,I can get too.. What do you say... Our one month challenge is going to get over by tomorrow I guess...Please tell me a good answer...

I moved closer to her and removed her specs, she looked so pretty when she had her glasses on.... I hope I get to see this prettiness throughout my life... I wish you give me that (kissing her forehead and smiles).