My Love

Taiga's Mansion,

(Taiga moves to Disha with a smile by adjusting his coat)

Taiga : Are you done?...Good, let me start then, from now on, you will not be leaving this mansion, not without me or without my permission... And for all those questions you asked me, I don't have to answer you... I will do anything I feel like doing, who knows,I may feel like letting you go tomorrow, just a thought, that's it....

(Moves closer to her ear and whispers something)

(Disha's eyes widens)

Am leaving to Swizz, today...Don't try to do anything funny when I am gone (moving away from her)...

Hmm, forgot to tell you something, do you think I wouldn't know if you hide your friends using my brother... (Shakes his head) That's not a good idea Disha, you can't use a lion's den to hide from lion.. Now, be a good girl when am gone... I will consider not to hurt your friends.

(Disha falls on the bed)

I will forget everything you said (taps on Disha's shoulder) See you in a few days my love..

After few hours,

Margret : Did she eat anything.

Hutsun : No.. She has been like this for a whole day now..

Margret : Can we call someone... To talk her out from this.

Hutsun : How do you think she will come out from something like this, she had that only one choice to leave this place and she was so excited yesterday, now she came to the same the place which she hates the most.

Margret : Why can't she accept this and move on, it's done Mr.Hutsun... Why can't she get that.

Hutsun : It's not easy as you think Margret.. (Walks away from her)

At JEC,

(Justin entering into Taiga's office forcefully)

Irene : Am sorry Sir, I tried stopping him but he..

Taiga : You may go Irene, I will take care of him... And tell Bob to get the plane ready...

Irene : Yes Sir

Justin : So you have done it again... Why am I not surprised..

(Taiga signing the papers without noticing Justin)

You will get 100 times worse in return for doing this to her Taiga... Am just happy Jess is not here to see this (Taiga stops signing)... See her beloved brother's other side...

Taiga : One more word...You will become food for sharks.

Justin : You think that will scare me...I'm going to..

Jonas : Oww oww oww!! (Stands between Justin and Taiga) Take a break you two.. Why don't we sit and talk it out like adults. (Justin pushes Jonas and leaves the room)

(Jonas turning to Taiga)

Forgive him for me..

Taiga : I don't understand what is to you people with what I do with her... It's between us.. Why are you angry.

Jonas : Yeah, if you are married or at least related in some ways....She is an individual person Tai, so people will ask you when you hurt her.

Taiga : Great, if you are here to continue what you left yesterday, sorry to say Jo... I have a plane to catch.

Jonas : Of course, no... You can leave.

Outside JEC,

(Jonas looking at Justin who is smoking with a serious face)

Jonas : Guess, you are not in good mood.

Justin : You joined hands with him?.. Why did you allow that to happen.

Jonas : (Taking the cigar from his hand and smokes) Then why did you think I called you... I told you already, it's not only about that night,there is more to it... We have to find that, only then we can help her for real or at least know why he is holding onto her.