Imbalance

Taiga's Mansion---Washroom,

Disha : Hello?.... Andrew..

Andrew : Mrs.Taiga.. How's everything going there. Did you get into any trouble.

Disha : No, I was on time. Thanks to Jo, he managed to give a reason to Taiga for arriving late.

Andrew : Thank God...

Disha : About today, did you find anything.. I want to get this over with as soon as possible... I won't be able to keep my act any longer. He's already taking my words into his hearts. I'm starting to feel guilty.

Andrew : I can understand.... Don't worry, my team is searching for the answers too... Tomorrow am meeting Mr. Vi Gray and Miss. Debe Silver.

Disha : Why?

Andrew : They both strongly believe Mr.Dragon is also involved in these issues and I thought of giving it a try too...

Disha : Great... Be careful around Debe... She will do anything for Taiga.

Andrew : I know, don't worry... You be careful.

Disha : About our promise.... Are you keeping an eye on them.

Andrew : Your friends are safe and sound.... My men are guarding them...

Disha : And him too.... I want him to be alive no matter what.

Andrew : Mr.Taiga doesn't even need a  protection. Your husband is one of the strongest man I have ever seen Mrs.Taiga.

Disha : I don't care... You promised me you will keep him alive.... Don't you dare break that promise.

Andrew : Okay... Okay...I will send my people.

*Hungs up,

Disha's POV*,

I can't believe everything turned out to be like this... I never dreamt of a day where I will be saving Taiga. Thank god I have Andrew, what would have happened if I haven't met him.

Thinking back,

8 months back---In the hospital,

The day she met Andrew*,

Disha : Who are you... Where is my regular attendent.

Andrew : Please listen to me Mrs. Taiga... My name is Andrew (showing her his batch) I'm from FBI.

Disha : FBI??.... Sorry sir, you need to leave immediately....

Andrew : I need your help.

Disha : Am sorry, I can't do anything.... You know who's my husband and still you dare to walk inside this room..

Andrew : Listen Mrs. Taiga.... I am willing to help you too. I know what kind of relationship you have with your husband.

Disha : Ho.. How?.... What are you planning to do..

Andrew : Give me a chance, I will explain you everything.

Disha : Am not ready... Please leave this room. If you don't....I will call for help.

(Andrew leaves the room)

*The present day--Disha's Art room,

Disha's POV*,

(Closing her eyes) If I had not gone back to that room, I would have missed getting his number and ended up helpless.

On the day of her discharge,

Vimal : What happen.

Disha : I left my medication slip... You go I will join you.

Inside her ward room,

Andrew : Mrs. Taiga..

Disha : Mr. Andrew, I already told you... This is not going to happen. (walking past him)

Andrew : Great.... Then enjoy the upcoming war from your balcony.

(Disha stops)

Disha : What it has to do with me.

Andrew : You will be one of the reasons.

Disha : What are you blabbering.

Andrew : YOUR HUSBAND IS GOING TO DIE.

Disha : What???

Andrew : If he dies, there will be a huge imbalance in the society. Remember that Disha