Credit Holder

Taiga's room,

(Taiga raises his eyebrows in shock after Disha's Confession)

Disha : I.... (throat cracks) hum.... I didn't mean that...Am sorry Miss.Veronica, he really doesn't like people calling me miss.

Taiga's POV,

(Relaxes) So she said all that to protect the nurse from me... Here I went to my imagination (smirks)... Whatever, I promised myself not to hurt her and give her the life she wants if she doesn't like to be called Mrs.Taiga, I should go with the flow too... To keep her with me.

Disha : He warned many people about that..Even dismissed many of them.

Veronica : (Bowing down) Am really sorry, I didn't know that.

Taiga : It's fine.

Disha : Huh?

Taiga : You can call her by her first name.... I have no problem with it (Disha frowns) not anymore (looking at Disha and smiles)

Disha : Thank you, it saves my time explaining (walks out of the room)

Inside the study room-Disha's POV,

How dare he is... He was trying every means just to make me look at him.... But now (walking back and forth) of course he have new company now.. She looks good and have a perfect body, which can make anyone to fall for her... Is he an exception..... Here I thought of giving him a chance..

(Laughing sounds)

Are they laughing together.... What the hell is he doing.... (moves to the wall and places her ear to hear their conversation)

"Mr. Taiga, you have taken a very good decision, if it hurts.. You must let it go" ....

"After your suggestion, I think I will be okay... I don't know what would I have done without you Miss. Veronica".

(Disha clenches her fist) Are you planning to move on with her?. (Moves downstairs)

On the other side of the wall,

Veronica : (Pointing the wheel chair) Mr. Taiga, you have taken a very good decision, if it hurts.. You must let it go ....

Taiga : (Holding his walking stick) After your suggestion, I think I will be okay... I don't know what would I have done without you Miss. Veronica.

I thought using walking stick will be hard and uncomfortable.... But with your help, I am getting used to this...when will I be able to walk without it.

Veronica : Don't worry sir.... You will start walking within weeks.

Taiga : Weeks?.... How about days.

Veronica : (Laughs) why in hurry.... Is there anything you have to deal in office.

Taiga : No, I thought of taking my wife away from this country for few days..

Veronica : Aww.. I didn't know you loved her so much.

Taiga : She is my everything now.... She is the only one who I can call home.

Veronica : She looks pretty.

Taiga : (Smiles) I know.... She looks more beautiful when she smiles.... But that happens once in a blue moon. Whatever, she will always hold a special place in my heart.

Veronica : Ohhh.... Before coming here, people said, you are one of the most dangerous person... And I should not mess with you... Taking our conversation, I don't think they are right.

Taiga : (Laughs) Maybe I was a jerk back then...but now am trying to be a better person for my wife.... Every credits goes to her.