Your Wife?

Inside Disha's wardroom,

Akai: Something is fishy...Ahhhh (putting his hand behind his head) I don't like to use my mind. But I can fight for a whole day...

He is really something don't you think.

Disha: (Rolls her eyes again) who?

Akai: (Tilts his head and looking straight into her eyes) Your husband. (Disha exhales) You know what Disha, I don't like him too, he is better than me in every way, sometimes I feel like killing him too (Disha's expression changes) but I couldn't bring myself to do it, it's not because am weak.... It's because he is strong, stronger than anyone I know both physically and mentally.... He is the only person who I wished to kill with my hands (smiles) more than anyone.... He knows that too.

Disha: You people are pure evil.

Akai: (laughs) we know Mrs. Taiga. (Vi enters the room)

Vi: Disha, you are leaving home (seeing Akai and slows down) to.day.

Akai: (Moves to Vi and places a hand on his shoulder) So you are Vimal Gray, not handsome as I thought.... I heard that it was you who put her in this condition (Vi stares back) Take care of her and yourself (Akai smiles and leaves)

Vi: What is that jerk doing here.

Disha: Forget about him, who told you about my discharge.

Vi: OfCourse the doctors who do you think. Come on get you're a** off... Oh sh*t.

Disha: What..What..

Vi: Nothing, nurse asked me to pick up your meds before leaving...You pack your stuffs, I will be back...

After few hours
,

(Door opens)

Disha: (Facing the other side and packing her bags) Vi, did they give extra set of bandages, I don't think this will hold for long enough and also ask them about my diet list.... Are you listening or not...Vi (turning to face him) Tai...Taiga? (Swallows) I thought.

Taiga: Are you disappointed? (taking his sunglass off and moving to her) were you expecting someone... Oh Vi? My bad, do you want me to leave.

Disha: Am not in the mood Taiga. Let's talk at home (picking her bag and walking past him).

Taiga: (Grabs her hand) Did I ask you to leave... Why didn't you call me first...

Disha: Even I didn't know about it, Vi, came and informed me. How can I tell you without knowing myself?

Taiga: Then, how did he know.

Disha: (Leaves her bag down) Seriously, I don't know, he came few hours ago and asked me to pack my stuffs to leave.

Taiga: So, you are leaving with him just like that without asking me...I'm your husband. I must be the first person to know everything about you but other than me everyone is getting to know about you...I wonder why?

Disha: What do you want me to do now. (Taiga moving closer to Disha)

Vi: Disha, I got every (looking at Taiga) thing. Taiga? why are you here.

Taiga: (Smirks) I must ask you that...This woman here (pointing at Disha) is my wife... I told you to stay away from her. Didn't I?

Disha: Taiga stop, this is a hospital. (grabbing his hand) Let's go home first. (Pulling Taiga away from Vi) Thank you Vi. (Vi nods and leaves after them).

Parking
,

Disha: Why don't you trust your brother (Taiga stares) he just came to help me (pointing at the bag Vi is carrying) I thought of calling you after reaching home. (Gritting his teeth).

(Standing before his car)

Atleast tell him to reach home safe.

Taiga: Fine... (opening his mouth to speak to Vi)

Ward keeper: Sir? Sir? (Vi turns to look at the direction Taiga stares) You left your wife's chain. (Gives it to Vi and leaves).

(Disha and Vi standing in shock)

Vi: Tai. He misunderstood, don't... (Taiga facing Disha with a stern look)

Taiga: Get in.

Disha: Tai...ga bag

Taiga : GET IN. (Disha getting in immediately)

(Car leaves)

Vi: Oh sh*t... I saved her from one trouble and caught her into another.... Why did this happen. (Kicks the air) hell?