Surprise

Next Morning ---Taiga's Mansion,

(Disha waking up and stretching her body)

Disha's POV,

Ah!!! I feel so tired just by thinking all those stuffs. (Looking beside her) what the!! Where did he go (getting down from the bed immediately and checking the bathroom) He is not here!! I don't get it, where did he go with his condition....

What sound is that (opening the door and leaping downstairs to check) Oh my god!!! (starts running downstairs)

Guys!?.... (Looking at the maids and butlers) you are back.

Yes we are...

(Disha turning back immediately after hearing the voice)

Hutsun : Madam Disha.

Disha : Hutsun (jumping on him to hug) I really missed you.....

Hustun : (Smiles and pats on her shoulders) I had just been away for two weeks.

Disha : But it felt like years.

Yeah, I felt the same too

BOB!!! You came too

Bob : Not just me (pointing at his husband carrying a child in his hands)

Bob's Husband : Hello... Mrs. Taiga, I have heard a lot about you from Bob. It's really a pleasure to meet you.

Disha : Oh, Pleasure is mine.... Owww!! Look at those tiny fingers of hers.... Hannah right... (Bob nods)

Am really sorry Bob, I couldn't able to attend the welcoming ceremony..

Bob : It's completely fine...

Disha : You know about him more than me, when it comes to me leaving the mansion, he turns into Tiger from Taiga.

Bob : (Lqaughs) Yeah.... But he was the one who called me in the morning and asked me to come to the Mansion.

(Disha's expression changes)

Hutsun : Not just him... He summoned each and everyone here...

Disha : But why.

(Taiga moving behind her back and whispers in her ear)

Taiga : Cuz you are not my slave or servant.

(Disha turns toward Taiga to face him)

You are not and I never thought of you like that.

(Everyone leaves with the smile on their faces)

You are my wife.... I didn't marry you to serve me in the first place... I feel really very bad for making you feel like that.

(Disha looking down)

Oh this.... I asked the doctors, they said, I will be fine with this walking stick for few more weeks.

You don't have to get up to take me to the washroom and stuffs anymore (laughs).. You know.

(Disha standing there without uttering anything)

Hum!! Later, I didn't send you out because.. I don't want you to get hurt... I didn't mean to be harsh on you.... But, now you can be free.. I even appointed a home nurse, for a time being.

And here (taking out a gift box behind his back) you bought this for Bob's daughter I think but you threw it away because of me...

I... Hum.... Why don't you give him now. (passing it to Disha)

Hey Bob?.... (Bob running to him)

Hmm... Come on Disha.

(Disha giving him the gift box without coming out from her shock)

She bought this with her final savings...give it to your daughter.

Bob : Thank you sir... Thank you madam Disha. It looks beautiful.

(Bob leaves)

Taiga : Why are you being quiet.... Did something happen again.....

(Disha taking his hand)

(Taiga standing in shock)
Disha : Thank you so much.