Movie Night

Disha's friends,

Natalie : Trai.... Tor?

Pete : (Looking at the sky) all those videos and the night which turned Disha's life completely.. (looking back at Natalie) don't you want to know who did those horrible things.

Natalie : Thinking back, you said, the pendrives were sent to him through a package by an anynomous person. If am right it must be Debe cause she was the only one who hated Disha for being with Taiga... So obviously it must be her (smiles)

Pete : Yeah, we too thought the same, but you see traitors means someone closed to you... Someone who you trust with your life...

Natalie : Back stabbing? (Pete nods) who is that person then.

Pete : Margaret..

Natalie : WHAT.... That maid who was helping Disha... But why.

Pete : She was the one who sent the videos to Taiga and also she was the one who told Taiga about her night out with Charles as well...

Natalie : You mean the night when Charles and Disha had an accident (Pete nods)... Why?... I don't understand.

Pete : Love.. (Natalie looking confused) Margaret was in love with Stella... When Stella lost her fingers to save Disha, she started growing hatred inside her... Eventually when Disha helped Stella to leave the Mansion, she took it in an opposite way... And decided to take revenge on her.... But in the end she realized everything and left the Mansion for good.

Natalie : Did Stella knew about this. (Pete nods)

Pete : But Stella was only thinking her as her friend, it was Margaret who mistook her actions and developed feelings for her.

Taiga's Mansion,

Taiga's POV,

I used every tricks I kept in my sleeve, still she's not even budging... All these Ideas of Jonas is just a trash... It's been four days, she didn't even touch my finger in romantic way but he said his tricks will make a girl fall in love within 10 minutes... Huh!!... I don't think any of his ideas are going to work...

(Disha searching something in TV)

Taiga : Huh!! Disha... What are you doing.

Disha : (With a smile) Trying to play a movie my dear.

Taiga's POV,

(In shock) dear?... Movie?... Did she call me dear or am just hearing words now...

(Disha moving close to Taiga)

Taiga : (Throat cracks) Wha... What is happening... Are you in a good mood.

(Disha nods with smile)

Okay (smiles back) wh...

Disha : (Places her finger on his lips) don't ask me why..

(Taiga blushes)

Why is your face turning red.

Taiga : Ah? (wiping his face) hum.. It's cold.

Disha : Oh... Okay, shall we start.

Taiga's POV,

Is this a date... Am going to have a movie date with her... Yessssssss

Taiga : Hmm. Disha, so what movie are we going to watch.

Disha : Evil dead.

Taiga : (Shocked) evil... What.

Disha : Evil dead Taiga... Don't you know, the famous horror movie. (smiles)

Few hours before,

Disha's POV*,

I must do something today...Why am I being bullied even when he lying on that bed... I must do it.. Let me start with a movie.

(calling Jonas)

Disha : Hey Jo..

Jonas : Yo.. Whatsup.. Are you having fun.

Disha : (Trying to throw the phone but controls her emotions) Yeah... Can you tell me what type movies Taiga likes to watch..

Jonas : Movies?... Hey, you guys, are you going to have a movie date... My God.. So romantic.aA

Disha : Yeah.. Can you tell me.

Jonas : Okay, he likes action movies like every other men, sci-fi, comedy.....But dont go to horror section, it's a taboo section in his dictionary... He really hates horror movies. I think maybe he is afraid but too stubborn to accept it.

Disha : Great... Thank you Jo...

Jonas : Send me the pictur.. (hungs up)

Disha : Taiga, you wait and watch.... I ll show you my evil side.. (laughs) Today is my day honey.