Confession

Taiga's Mansion--Balcony,

Taiga : I love you Disha (rustling sound) I love you so much (cups her face gently) I wish to grow old with you...

I can't take my eyes off you, do you know how hard I tried to stay away from you for past one year. Many times I thought of bringing you back home but Jo said you won't like it. (resting his head on her lap)

Am not saying this because of my adrenaline rush, even if we are in our eighties I would still love to touch you, hug you and kiss you...My only wish now is to become a man who you can rely on even after growing old.. I want to you choose my hand instead of our children, to support you. I want you to choose me first before everyone including our kids.

If I hadn't tortured you before, would you have accepted my proposal. But I had no choice during that time, my love for my sister closed every door of my reasoning, all I had was revenge filled deep inside the roots..... And you Disha, you were the one who cleansed it.

When I was sitting alone in the dark room which I created for myself, you came in took my hand and helped me to look at the side of light... (Smirks) My sister once showed me that warm light with her presence. She tried very hard to keep me in that light...

I...I'm scared Disha, am really scared of losing that light again....losing you. Nothing in this world scared me before.... I made sure nothing did, to protect the people I love however in your case everything is different. Just the thought of you leaving with charles making me loose my mind....

I can't give you to him, I dont want to live with your thoughts.... I want to live with you.. Only with you... I too want to have a happy life like everyone... (looking at Disha) I swear to you, I will love you till my death.... I will protect you from putting everything on the line.

(Laughs) I never thought that even I would say these cheesy lines... I laughed at Jonas when he proposed Alex with those lines... (holding her hand) Now I understand the depth behind it. I thought there is nothing in this world as forever before meeting you.... Now I like to believe in it.... I want you to make it real.. If you ever.... EVER.... Tried to disturb it I will kill you... I will kill you first and will kill myself next because I can't live without you anymore.... So, I warn you to behave yourself..... There must be no one in your heart other than me... Don't take it easily, you are the first person I fell in love with, if you cheat on me.... That will be your end.

(Kisses her lips) Don't make me hurt you... I don't want to see you in pain..

(Lies next to her by holding her against his body)

I love you Disha... I will always do... (kisses on her forehead) thanks