My Pain

Inside ELA,

(Bamp)

Jonas : Tai !! please drop the gun, it was me who told her not to tell you anything.

Taiga : Don't try to stop me Jonas, you don't know what she did...So leave this place.

(Jonas signalling MRV to catch Taiga)

(But MRV shakes his head and trying to run from that place)

(Jonas immediately jumps on Taiga when he is distracted)

(Meanwhile MRV trying to open the door)

MRV : Why the hell is it not opening.

Jonas : MRV, you coward, come here and take the gun from him (Taiga struggling hard to get away from his grip).

MRV : Not happening Jonas, I have a family, I can't fight and win him.

Jonas : You scumbag, don't you think I have family too.Come and help me, if he gets loose we all will die.

(MRV running to Taiga)

Taiga : Touch the gun if you want to die here.

Jonas : Don't listen to him, just take the gun and run from here.

MRV : How can I...The door is locked and I don't have the keycard.

Jonas : Then...Take Disha with you, she might have her's.

Taiga : Don't MRV ....Don't touch me..(MRV taking the gun from Taiga)

MRV : Am really sorry Tai..I did everything as your brother said, if you want to kill someone, kill him.

(Helping Disha and both getting out)

After a while,

Jonas : Brother, calm down (slowly moving from Taiga) let's talk this out..

Taiga : She was f**king someone behind my back Jonas....(Gritting his teeth) what do you think I can talk to her... I want to kill her...I WANT TO TEAR HER INTO PIECES..

Jonas : I can understand, but you both have an agreement, she will leave you after proving her innocence, why are you getting upset for a temporary person..

Taiga : Burn the agreement, I don't care about that anymore...Am going to kill her now.

Jonas : Please, stop...You yourself asked her to trust you. Why don't you do the same..

Taiga : I did Jonas, I did, that's why I asked her to tell me if its a lie before taking out my gun..But she didn't say anything..She was standing like a stone.

Jonas : Taiga, what if she is in love wit...

Taiga : I will kill both. (Walking out of the room)

Jonas : Okay, let's leave this place come on.

(Both leaving the place)

In a bar,

Jonas : Tai, don't drink too much..

Taiga : You know Jonas, Everyone here thinks (Hic) that am the cruel person here, but the real one is her...(hic)

Jonas : How? you are the one who always treats and hurts her bad.

Taiga : Yeah, but..I hurt her only physically (hic) she is ripping my heart and soul from my roots...But nobody understands my pain..Why?

Jonas : Leave her Taiga, you have Deb, she will take care of you like how aunt and Jess did.

Taiga : Jo!! have you seen me drinking this much..(Jonas shaking his head) No right..But look at me now...This is all because of her...She is not good Jonas..She is not..

Jonas : Taiga, listen to what am saying..

Taiga : I hate her Jo, I'm going to kill her..I'm going to bury her alive...I hate her..I hate her..

(Falling on the floor)

Jonas : Tai..(Picking him up from the floor and taking him to his mansion)

Meanwhile,

Cassy : Did you find anything?

Pete and Lina : No.

Pete : I searched every nook and corner, but didn't find anything except for few spiders.

Lina : What are we going to do now..

Charles : Are you searching for this?

(All the three turning to him)