Dad's Room

Taiga's Art room,

(Taiga closing in the gap between him and Disha)

Taiga : I always wanted to tell you this (tucking her hair behind her ear) You look beautiful when you are angry (Disha's face turns red)

Disha : You are too close (pushing him and running away)

Taiga : Hard to catch as always... (smiles)

Disha's POV,

(Breathing heavily) Damn!! now I get it why women are falling for him... How can a woman stay calm after hearing that deep voice (shivers) God (holds her arms across her chest). I have to be careful around him. I can't distract myself.

(Moving to the bedroom)

Taiga's POV,

Sh*t!! I can't believe I missed her again.(opening a small note pad) "Impressing her by giving favorite things" (looking around) I thought she loved to paint (strikes the sentence) so this doesn't work too... Let me move onto next tip " Be friendly with her". I had to work on this.... (closing the note pad) I will make you mine soon. That's a promise I make to myself... This time it won't be just your body. I am going to get your heart and soul too.

Next day--Jonas's House,

Jonas : (Sleepy tone) Hellooooo!! (yawns)

Vi : Jo!! It's me.

Jonas : (Sitting upright) Vi? What time is it (checking the clock)

Vi : It's 6:12 am... We found something.

Jonas : (Wakes up from his sleep) What is it.

Alex : Is anything wrong honey.

Jonas : No babe...Everything is fine... It's Vi (getting down from the bed) You take rest (leaves the room)

Tell me now.

Vi : Yesterday after leaving the meeting, Deb and I went to meet one of our dad friends.. He said, our dad never bought any important documents to the base... Which means.

Jonas : Everything must be in there..

Vi : What we gonna do now. But if we vist now there will be a high chance for us to find something. We have no time too... We need to take this risk.

Jonas : Everything is okay, but how are we going to get permission from Taiga.

Vi : About that.... (Debe takes the mobile from Vi).

Debe : There's one person who can get it.

Jonas : Deb.. Who...

Debe : Disha....

Jonas : Are you serious. I don't think she will be able to do it.

Debe : You don't need to worry about it.. By now, she should have already started making her move. We called you to inform you to take your wife with us to avoid suspicion.

Jonas : You want to involve Alex in this.

Debe : Do you think we want it too... We have no other choice... If only we four leave to that place, Taiga won't even consider to ask us anything, he will just bury us in the backyard.

Listen Jo, taking Disha with us will help us to move freely, bringing your wife along will help us to distract him. You don't have to do anything, just bring Alex with you... My men will be standing in watch around five radius. Taiga will send his men too.. So safety is no problem... We have to find all the information that is available. Do you understand?

Jonas : Hmm (Hungs up)... Let's do it... Jo (sighs)

How?