New Vibe

Next day---Jonas office,

(Door opens)

Jonas : (Jumps from his seat in shock) Oh Taiga!! you scared me buddy, why didn't you call me?...

Taiga : Jo!! I need to talk to you.

Jonas : Can we have this later,I have a flight to catch.

Taiga : This is important Jo!!

Jonas : (Sitting back on his seat) Okay, what is it?

Taiga : Did something happen to Disha on your wedding day which I didn't know.

Jonas : (Thinking about Charles) wh..why.. why are you asking about her...I mean nothing happened, did she say anything to you.

Taiga : No, that's the reason I asked you, you both are clo....close...

Jonas : Yeah, but just like brother and sister, nothing to worry.

Taiga : I know Jo!!...But what I didn't know is about something that happened at your wedding. She looked sad and lost.

Jonas :  Might be because of your slap, come on you hit her before everyone. I think she is angry or disappointed or...

Taiga : IT'S NOT ME JO!! not this time...Even when she is angry with me, she never stands like that, at least she will show her anger or push my hand away, she will do something... But she stood still, it looked like she lost something.

Jonas : Lost what?

Taiga : I don't know..Who went to look for her..Justin right? (Jonas nods) will he know anything.

Jonas : I don't know, but when did you start to be concerned about her feelings.

Taiga : I don't know. (Leaves the room)

Jonas's POV,

Oh my God, this is getting hard...

At Justin's Office--conference room,

Justin : What? Are you sure

Justin's Secretary : Yes sir, Mr.Taiga is waiting outside..What do you want me to do.

Justin's POV,

Why is he here, did he find anything about yesterday, it's been years since he stepped foot on my company.

Send him inside.

Justin's Secretary : Yes sir.

Justin : Ladies and Gentleman let's carry this conversation tomorrow.Thank you for coming. You may leave now.

(Everyone leaves the room except for Taiga and Justin)

Hey Taiga, what pleasure do I owe to have you here.

Taiga : Am here for Disha.

Justin : What happen to her.

Taiga : Am curious to know that too..She is not acting normal from yesterday and I know it's not because of me or not only because of me...Tell me if you know something

Justin : Nothing happened yesterday.She maybe upset because of the dress she damaged, she was repeatedly saying it was expensive..

(Trying hard not to look at Taiga's eyes).

Taiga : Okay, thank you. (leaves the room)

Justin's POV,

Ufff!! (exhales) what is happening here, when did he started to look out for her..Ahh!! this is really new to me..If this goes up how can we help her get away from him.

Taiga's POV,

I thought of asking her for a date, but how can I, now she is looking upset, we didn't even looked at each other while leaving to work, I really wish to spend some time with her....Arghhh!! am going crazy...What is this weird feeling I am sensing in my stomach.. Whatever it is am going to ask her out today.