Love Is Poison

Inside the car,

Taiga : Have you loved someone Bob?

Bob : Yes sir..I have.

Taiga : How did you feel or felt when you were in love with that person.

Bob : It's complicated Sir.

Taiga : But not sad right, not like me...You know Bob, once my sister said that falling in love makes our life beautiful and it will change everything around us like never before... But it feels nothing like that.. Nothing has changed.

Bob : I don't know boss, maybe you should give some time.

Taiga : How long? How many hours? Days? Years?...Just tell me how long it will take..

(Bob stays quiet)

Taiga : I never thought she would change me like this... This change I didn't expect especially from her...

Bob : We are here Sir...Let me get you to your room.

(Both going inside the building, Bob shouldering Taiga to his room)

Taiga : Bob!! Promise me...

Bob : Boss?

Taiga : Promise me you will not fall in love.

Bob : Am already married boss.

Taiga : (Smirks) Did you know the other name of love is called slow poison... It will kill you slowly from inside...Do you know how it does that.

(Bob shakes his head)

First it will enter your veins, and will run all around your body, then it will find your nervous system, do you know why...(Smirks) to find your weakness, and then it will make you kill yourself.

Bob : That's called suicide I guess...Am sorry boss, but you need to sleep... That is what you need most now.

Basement,

(Pete looking at Jonas who is drinking alone in the cold night)

Pete : Is everything alright Cap!?

Jonas : Yeah.. It..It is.. You take rest, we have lots of work to do.

Pete : You know if you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to.

Jonas : It's not like that... I get distracted when it comes to family.

Pete : Oh!! Is it about your wife.. (Jonas looking at Pete) Justin fed us in, you recently got married but you are here helping us.. You must miss her... Wait!! Did you really marry Miss Alex.

Jonas : (Smirks) Mrs. now... But yeah..

Pete : I would do anything for a women like her.

Jonas : So tell me Pete, what will you choose when it comes to saving your family or saving someone close to as family.. But you can save only one.

Pete : I don't know Cap.. (Jonas puts his head down) that's a tough call..But I know you will have the answer or at least you will get it soon.

(Walking from him and turns to him few steps away)

You are a good person cap and a person putting his family before others is not a bad person either...I hope it helps..

(Jonas nods)

After few minutes,

Ring!! Ring*!!

Jonas : Hello!!Hello!! Bob?

Bob : Hello!! Jo...am sorry, I couldn't able to control him, he drunk too much now..

Jonas : NOW WHAT?? What the hell happened to him.

Bob :Jo?? Oh god...Am sorry, I need to call the doctor...I will explain you later.

Jonas : Nonono...Bob? BOB? BOBBB??