Taiga's Uncle

Taiga's Mansion,

Taiga : That's not even possible uncle...No one will go against us.

Taiga's uncle : Why are you getting frustrated. Are you getting weak or afraid.

Taiga : Weak? (covers his face with his palm partially) or afraid? ..... (laughs loudly while tilting his head backward)...

Taiga uncle's POV,

Here he goes... That insane laugh which runs in the family...

Taiga : (Staring straight into his uncle's eyes) I fought by putting my life on the line when I had no one, now I have someone to protect... Do you think I will give up just like that..

Taiga uncle's POV,

That's right, how did I forget about this... He was that kid who took over the underworld as he promised..... His alter ego is something no one can mess with... Messing up with him at that state is similar to digging up his own grave.... I still remember the look on his eyes, when he raised the gun to protect his sister at the age of 10.... He is a demon living inside a human body.

Taiga : Have you done thinking.

Taiga's uncle : (Snapping out from his thoughts) sorry (smiles) I heard you got married.... When will you introduce me to your wife.

Taiga : Why... Don't you really know how she looks..

Taiga's uncle : Come on Tai... How can I keep tabs on Mister Taiga.... Don't you have the powerful system than our country's security department...

So when are you going to treat me for a dinner...

Taiga : For what?

Taiga's uncle : Seriously... You got married, you are not even showing her to me... And you haven't told me anything about her. So the least now you can introduce her to me.

Taiga : Fine... Leave after seeing her. DISHA?? DISHA??

(Hutsun running to Taiga)

Hutsun : Yes sir....

Taiga : Call her.

After few minutes,

Disha : What is it.... I was in the middle of a work.. What is it so important.

Taiga : What took you so long?

Disha : Why should I tell you (stays quiet after seeing his uncle) I... Am... I have seen him somewhere.

Taiga : Allow me to introduce my uncle Dennis Taiga.. Head of defense ministry.

(Disha stands in shock)

Disha : He is your uncle?....

Taiga : Hard to accept but yes.

Disha : Your uncle is defense minister. Your father is one of the emperors, your cousins are doctor and famous business, your step-brother is an actor and model. So this is how rich people live..

Dennis : Not to forget our great grandfathers built this country..

Disha : That's why he is destroying it.

Dennis : She looks simple but interesting.

Taiga : Move your eyes from her or I will move it for you.

Dennis : (Laughs) Have a seat miss. Disha.... We have more to talk.

Disha : Oh, actually I have an important work.. Why don't you two carry on.

Taiga : Disha leave... (staring at his uncle) You can leave the house now.

Disha : Don't be mean to your uncle idiot... (turns to leave) hope he did not hear it..My God (Sighs)

Jonas place,

Jonas : Tomorrow is the perfect chance... We have to do it.