Be Careful

That evening -Taiga's Mansion,

Bob : Thank you so much for having me today.. And your gift, it's really amazing. Thank you once again madam Disha.... For everything.

Before leaving.... You said many postive things to me today, in return I... Am also willing to tell you something.... I know you hate Master.... But, you know if you..

Disha : Give him a chance... (Bob brightens) Is it what you are trying so hard to tell me (Bob nods) You are not the first person you know (noticing Taiga walking toward them) I will try.

(Disha smiles and sends him off)

(Taiga looking at Disha)

Disha : (Waves her hand before his face) Is everything okay (Taiga nods with a smile) Sure?

Taiga : You are really a kind person.....

(Disha frowns with a smile)

Night --- Taiga's room,

(From inside the dressing room)

Disha's POV,

Should I really give him a chance like others suggested.. Will he take my intentions wrong if I care for him now.... I mean, it's not a sin to know a person... More than that, he is my husband, I can't change that now. Is it okay to change?. Arghh!! It's just too weird....

Ring!! Ring!!

Disha : Yes Mr. Hutsun.... His grey t-shirt? ... I think, I already washed it....Oh!! Did you check in the ironing area? .... Okay, I will ask him. Thank you.

Hum!! Where did it go.

Disha : (Shouting from inside the dressing room) TAIGA, WHERE IS YOUR GREY T-SHIRT, MR. HUTSUN IS LOOKING.... (Disha going to Taiga's med room) for it to...

What is happening here (standing in shock after looking at Taiga and the nurse who is massaging his thighs)

Taiga : Oh, Disha you are here... I was waiting for you to introduce Miss. Veronica to you.. She is my new home nurse... I told you earlier in the party.

Disha : Yeah... I... I thought, it would be a male nurse.

Taiga : Trust me... Even I asked them for a male nurse..But they said, they all are busy due to some virus issues.

Disha : Hmm (Giving the nurse a doubtful look)

Taiga : About the T-shirt.... I left it inside the washing clothes bin, this morning.

(Disha Staring at the nurse who is still applying the oil on his thighs)

Disha : Hum.. Excuse me...(Moving closer to the nurse) Doctor told me to stop below the knee can I know why are you applying the oil at every nook and corner.

Nurse : Actually he is right... But you see, Oil is good for his muscles... It gives good texture to our skin. And during accidents like this it behaves like a lubricant..... So you know... These bones will stay in working state for longer than we expect.

Taiga : Don't worry Disha.... Everything is good.

Disha : What worry... Am telling her for her own good... Okay, I leave you both alone

Taiga : Where?

Nurse : Okay, miss Disha

Disha : It's Mrs.Taiga.... My husband doesn't like people calling me miss or by my first name.. (smiles) I have no problem with it... But you better be careful... I don't want you to get hurt you know (Smiles awkward)... Take care.