After Effects?

Next day--Balcony,

(Disha waking up and feels a weight on her abdomen)

What the (looking down to find Taiga lying on her waist) What is happening here... How... How did i end up in the balcony (holds her forehead in pain) arggg!! God!!

(Taiga wakes up hearing her shouting)

Taiga : Why are you being so loud in the morning.

Disha : (Standing up immediately) Taiga... When did I came here.

Taiga : Don't you remember (Disha tilts her head in confusion) hmm.. What? Four years back I found in your home town (stretches his body) and bought you here after....

Disha : If you are planning to make me angry.. Congratulations, you did it..... Stop your stupid flash backs and tell me what happened yesterday.

Taiga : (Laughs) Cool.. Cool.... What do you remember.

Disha : You... You were sitting near your mini bar with the bottle of liquor and I took it from your hand (remembers) I... I drank it.

Taiga : To be precise.... You emptied it.... Not even a single drop was left.

Disha : Why didn't you stop me.

Taiga : With what......My fractured leg and bandaged hands.

Disha : (Sighs) am sorry... But how did I end up here.

Taiga : You drunk and came straight to balcony to fight with the moon.... I thought leaving you alone might get yourself hurt... So...

Disha : (Rubs her forehead) I.... I'm really sorry for causing you trouble.... I should have been.. (Taiga closes her mouth)

Taiga : You are not a trouble... Don't say it in front me... I am your husband and I will protect you life-long.

(Disha gives an awkward smile and leaves)

Disha's POV,

What happened to him, why is he behaving strangely....Did I blabbered something... (biting her nails) Don't tell me, I confessed to him.

(Convincing herself) the possibility is very low... I have no feelings for him...

Get your head straight Disha.... Stop sprouting nonsense.. Nothing like that could have happened.

Yeah, you are right....I think am still sober or it maybe the after effects....

Taiga's POV,

What if I opened up to her like I did yesterday. It might either end good or bad.... What if it ends bad, I don't want to force her again... I don't think opening up will work, it might sound easy, but I couldn't even look into her eyes when I start... It's really hard... Last night was beautiful (smiles) I just want to spend every upcoming nights with her like that.... Not drunk.... Just two of us alone in peace....

She was very beautiful too.... (Walking to the washroom)

Disha : Taiga? TAIGA!!! Where are you?

Taiga : (Holding his t-shirt between his teeth) hmm.... Badthrobe..

Disha : Badthrobe?.... What does it mean (Thinking) oh wardrobe?

Taiga : Hmm... Come

(Disha walking into their wardrobe and looks at Taiga who is struggling to tie a knot in his pants)

Disha : Why didn't you call me (taking his shirt from his mouth)

Taiga : I thought I could do it....(Disha smiles and kneels down to tie his knot)

Disha : Ah??? Who made this knot... It is so hard to untie it... Wait... I will try my best (Moving closer and biting the knot to remove it.

Taiga : D..... Dis... Disha (blushes) wha.... What are you doing..... Don... Don't, I will wear another pant no problem

Disha : Oh, stop it, it will end soon,

Taiga : But it's embarrassing. (looking at her)

Disha : Whats there to be embarrassed about. Am just untieing a knot.... Stay calm.

And I want to tell you something Taiga. (looking at him)