Dream

Taiga's POV,

This feels so real, but I couldn't able to figure out this situation. Am I dreaming.

Disha : Hey (wiping his sweat with her dress) what is wrong, (Taiga turning his face away from her) are you angry with me. Look at me (turning his face) what happen. (Taiga shakes his head)

Taiga : I don't know (letting his head down) I don't understand what is happening. I.. I

Disha : Hey.. Hey calm down.. I love you (Taiga lifts his head up and looking into her eyes) Whatever it maybe, always remember this. (Taiga hugs her) I think you had a very bad dream. Why don't we cancel our party.

Taiga : Party?

Disha : Yeah, family reunion (laughs and shows the way) You have to rescue those meat from your brother. He is destroying it.

(Taiga starts walking further)

Vi: Jonas.. You f**ker, why are you doing this, leave the clippers.. My God, you are not barbecuing the meat you are burning it..

Jonas : You are the one who don't know anything.. Look, this brown color means my cooking skills are more better than you.

Vi : It's not brown it's black idiot. Give the clippers (headlocks Jonas) give me that.

Jonas : Hey.. Hey (coughs) stop (looking at Alex and calling her for help) Alex.. AL.. Save your husband. (Jonas chokes)

Alex : You both stop playing, I must feed the kids.

Jonas : What?? (Alex leaves) AL don't.. Don't leave me... Coughs.

Jonathan : Uncle Taiga is here.. Uncle Taiga.

(Taiga looking at kid with confusion)

Uncle.

(Disha stepping next to Taiga with their Kid)

Disha : Why are you looking at him like that, (smiles) he is your nephew.. Jr.Jo. Don't tell me you even forgot him.

Taiga : Jonathan? He is grown up so well.

Jonathan : Yeah, I'm 12 years old.

(Vi and Jonas running to him)

Jonas : Yeah, buddy what took you so long. We have been waiting for you.

Vi: Tai. Thank God you came, you take the barbecue section, I will take Jonas handling section as usual. Go go (pushes Taiga forward)

What happen to him why is he looking gloomy.

Disha : I don't know either. (moves away from him)

Jonas : Hey buddy (putting his arm around Taiga's shoulder) You are worrying that your lovely wife might know about it.

(Taiga looking back at Disha) What is it running deep inside your mind.

Taiga : (Looking around) was she like this to me from the beginning.

Jonas : (Laughs) what do you mean..  you are acting like crazy.. Hey!? (Taiga gives him a serious look) No, you are not... Okay, she hated you to the core in the beginning, later I don't know what happened between you two, you both become love birds. Why are you thinking about the past, what matters is,you both are happy now.. The end

(Justin and Debe enters)

Justin : Sorry guys, got lost on my way.. Hey champ (carrying Taiga's son) here this is for you.

Debe : Stop giving him chocolates everytime, come here honey, look what aunt brought you (taking out a costly toy) your favorite car (taking the car in his hand and runs to his mum) . Jonathan here....this is for you kid (giving him notebooks and pencil set) and finally this is for my Ben (giving him superhero set).

Justin : Stop taking my spot light Debe (both starts to quarrel)

Taiga's POV,

(looking at them and smiling to himself)

This feels so good, is this really the reality, was I dreaming those things the... (Meets Disha's gaze and smiles) She looks so beautiful... I can't believe we even have a child together , he looks just like me (smiles) Maybe I was dreaming all that I guess.. I must get into my senses.

Taiga : Guys, meat is ready.

Disha : Finally, he remembered (moving to him and hugs him) You came back to me.

Taiga : Yeah, it took me a while but now am okay.

(Kissing her on the lips)

Disha : How it feels

Taiga : Feels real. (both laughs) your eyes are warm as always

(Disha smiles)