Honey!

The Next Morning,

(Disha waking up from the bed and looking beside her to see Taiga)

What the!! Where did he go early in the morning again....(hearing laughing sounds and goes to balcony to check out) He gotta be kidding me... (Running downstairs immediately)

Hutsun : Huh?? Where is she running to... Miss. Disha please be careful.

In the garden,

(Looking at Taiga and veronica who are having their morning routine exercises)

Veronica : hahha... Look at you... Lift your left leg... Come on you can do it.

Taiga : Don't make me angry.

Veronica : Okay okay (trying to control her laugh)

Taiga : Do you want to die (smiles)

Veronica : I can't help, you are looking funny.

(Disha clenches her fist)

Few minutes later,

Alex : Mr. Hutsun... Where is Disha?

Hutsun : Ah!! Mrs. Gray, Good morning.. She might be in the gar... (Alex takes off) den.... Yeah..

What happen to people in this mansion!?

(Alex finds Disha sitting alone on the bench near the pond in the garden)

Alex : Hey gurl!! (sits next to her) you sounded like you were on the edge of the cliff... What happen..

(Disha holds Alex chin and turns her toward the direction of Taiga and Veronica)

Ahh!! Ahh!!

Disha : She is the new nurse he signed himself to take care of him...

Alex : Really!! She looks like a super model with that blonde hair don't you think... Oops she has the same eye color as Taiga..

Disha : Is it very important now.... Does she looking like a nurse in any angle... Look at her hot pants and that sports bra.... Is this nurses dress now or Is this how doctors or nurses treat their patients. This is first time for me to see this.

Alex : Hey calm down.... Maybe you are right but there is a possibility you might be wrong too.

Disha : This is no good Alex... I told you people, he has not changed a bit... I can't believe I even thought of giving him a chance.

Alex : Fine... Go... Give up on him just like that...You think he will care about you after this..... He got himself a company....

Look, you can't always make your man follow you or keep his eye on you everytime... However, you shouldn't give up on him for looking at other women.

Disha : Do you think I care...I thought of giving him a chance only because of Jona family and their minions.

Alex : Come on Disha, Please...

Disha : What do you want me to do.

Alex : Get him.

Disha : How.....

Alex : Do you want me to tell you everything.... I ran here with my pajamas idiot...Atleast think something.

Disha : I... I don't know... And I don't care.

Alex : You have a hella mood swings girl. He is your husband remember that.

Disha : (Sighs) Tell me soon.

Alex : Why don't you take initiative this time?

Disha : In... In.. Initiative? Me.

Alex : If you want your husband to be yours ,you have to put some effort.

Disha : He is not..... Again look am just giving him a chance because you people asked me.... Am just doing this to prove that he is an awful person.

Alex : Fine Fine... Now go.

Disha : What do you want me to do.?

Alex : Arghhh!! Go to him and ask honey do you want something. (Disha walking to Taiga and veronica who are having a short break)

Disha : Honey (Taiga looking at her in shock)

Hon.. Honey.... Do you want some honey, its good for your health.

Taiga : Yeah sure...(Disha pouring the honey)

Huh? DISHA don't you think it's too much..

Disha : Ah!!! Am sorry.. Am sorry...... I will will get you another one.

Taiga : It's fine..(Takes a sip) . It tastes like you... (Disha blushes)