Possessive

At JEC,

Taiga : (Checking the file) Is this how I asked you to do it.

Irene : Sir, actually you approved it yesterday, we made a hard copy only after confirming with you.

Taiga : No, everything is wrong, change it.

Irene : Change.. But? Sorry Sir, I don't understand what to change.

Taiga: Change (throwing a file at Irene) that f**king font...Okay (poking her forehead) do you understand me now..

Irene : Yes sir. (Tears glistening in her eyes)

Taiga : Now leave...

Jonas : Oww..Oww..(Entering the room) What is happening here, why is this place messy.

Taiga : Am not in the mood Jo.. So leave, before I hurt you.

Jonas : Hurt me? but... Are you feeling nervous about the meeting... Tell me I will try to help.

Taiga : I can handle that stupid meeting..So will you quit your pep talk and leave my room (opening the door for him)

Jonas : No, am not going to until you tell me what's going on with you now.

Taiga : Nothing (bangs the bench) nothing!! nothing!!

Jonas : (Moves back in fear) What is wrong with you Taiga?

Taiga : Nothing is wrong with me but everything is wrong with her...That crazy woman.

Jonas's POV,

(Rolls his eyes) Here comes again...I guess this is my que to leave..

Jonas : Ahm!! Tai, Oh my God (smiles) I think I left my key in the car...Wait, let me go and check...You know that car is Alex's favourite.. So (turning back to escape)

Taiga : I can get you a car even better than that..So stay...Listen..

Jonas : But Tai..

Taiga : If you step out of this room.....

Don't blame me if anything happens to you.

Jonas : (Both sitting down) So what happened again (Pouring some water to drink)

Taiga : Jo, what will Alex do if she finds out you sleeping with other women.

Jonas : (Spits the water and coughs) Where did that come from.

Taiga : Tell me.

Jonas : (Sets his glass down and starts wiping his suit) ofcourse she will kill me...

Taiga : Why?

Jonas : Am sorry, I don't understand why we are having this enquiry.

(Taiga stares)

Okay, that's because she loves me and doesn't want to share me with any women I guess.... And I feel the same way too...That's called possessiveness Tai... It's natural in relationships.

Taiga : Then why don't she feel the same as me.. She said, she has no problem in sharing me with other women.

Jonas : (Laughs) Tai, I already told you, it took me 5 years to develop that possessiveness inside Alex..

Taiga : I waited for a year Jo.. IT'S BEEN A F**KING YEAR... She doesnt even show me anything... When will this happen between us.. WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET HER.. (Turning away from Jo with hands inside his pocket)

Jonas : You must have a little patience.

Taiga : (Turning back to face Jo) Have you seen me waiting for a woman.. Am losing it Jo, I am just afraid of hurting her... I don't want to do that...To her.

Jonas : You. wo...

Taiga :  But if I (lighting his cigar) lose it, she will have a very.... very .....very.... terrible life.

(Jonas Swallows)

Jonas : Give her some time, she will come around definitely, she is just concentrating on her work, that is why she is avoiding you.

Taiga : Better be a good reason Jo (blows smoke) If it involves any other than that (dusting the ash)... You know what will happen..

You know I won't let go of anything I laid eyes on...She is not an exception ..

And moreover I love her... I want her.