Return Back

ELA,

Jonas : Disha!! Disha!! Hey shortie!!

Disha : (Turning back and running to Jonas ) What the hell idiot!? (looking around) why are you shouting like this. Do think I am deaf,what will my colleagues think of me, if they hear your stupid noises.

Jonas : I called you Disha! Disha!! more than two times, but you didn't respond,that's why I called your sweet nickname..Your response was not bad..(Laughs)

Disha : Shut up and come to the matter directly..

Jonas : I'm going to take your friends out of the country today, do you want to talk to them or at least see them one last time.

Disha : Oh!! So this is the day, (smiles) no Jonas, I don't want to, please just take them to a safe place.I already let them down once, I don't want to do that again. (Trying to hide her tears)

I know they will create more trouble for you, when you try to ship them, but please dont take them wrong for me and leave them in a safe place.

Jonas : I am doing this only for you in the first place, so I don't care about whatever they do (turns to leave)

Disha : Ah Jonas! one sec dear!

(Jonas turning to see Disha standing before with both her hands on the hip and an eyebrow raised)

Jonas : Okay, ah !! I know what this means, I'm going to get roasted, am I right?

Disha : Ofcourse you are.

Jonas : Before that, can I know the reason.

Disha : Why didn't you tell me about Alex.

Jonas : Al (voice cracks) Alex, what about her..She is good right, I hope.

Disha : Quit your act, I know you proposed her few days back.

Jonas : How?.... I mean, no,who told you that.

(Disha showing him a image, which she downloaded from social media).

Jonas : When did Tai allowed you to use social media.(Staring at her) Am sorry Disha, I tried to tell you many times, but you know..Every time I came to see you...You were in a trouble, how can I tell you that.Am really sorry.

Disha : Get me a potato chips and an ice cream and also a milkshake (butterscotch).

Jonas : Ehh?

Disha : What!? This is your punishment for not telling me on time.

Jonas : Hey, but, it's not my (Disha starts moving from the place) mistake in the first place..Hey Disha..Heyyyy!!! (Disha getting inside her department leaving Jonas behind the door) Shortie!!! Open the door (Disha making faces at him)

Disha : Get me what I asked you, If you fail, I will call her tell her about you and Abigail.

Jonas : Don't !! Don't !! Please.

(Disha laughs and get's back to her desk)

(Jonas leaves the office while cursing Disha)

Inside Airplane,

Irene : Hello!! Hello!! Reyan!! Can you hear me.

Reyan : Yeah, yeah, What happen, why is your voice cracking..Are you okay?

Irene : Call, Sir Gray immediately...

Reyan : Mr.Jonas, but why, what happen.

Irene : I don't know, but Mr.Taiga is not looking good, He asked us to turn the flight.

Reyan : T..Turn the flight? Why? Did he miss something.

Irene : NO, idiot..He saw something in his laptop and asked us to turn back to the country.

Reyan : What did he see inside his laptop?

Irene : I DON'T KNOW!! Stop your queries and call Mr. Gray now.

Reyan : Okay!! Okay!!

(Hung up)

What is he going to do this time? Shit