Final Decision

Mansion,

Disha : Hum.. Am not saying that but... You are wrong this time so..

Taiga : Okay, How about (slowly unbuttoning his shirt) I let you touch my body.. (Corners Disha )

Disha : WHAT!! No (closing her eyes)

Taiga : This is the right decision, I touched you so now you touch me (blocking Disha's path)

Disha : You know what....I forgive you... So why don't we sleep now.

Taiga : No, that won't be right.. I want you to touch me or (Disha lifting her head up) give me a kiss on my lips..

Disha : Former is better I guess.

Disha's POV,

I looked at his broad finely built body... Some of his shirt's button was still undone.. I took my hand to touch his bare skin without unbuttoning his remaining buttons... But suddenly he grabbed my hand and said," Unbutton the rest" with a fire in his eyes, I can feel the heat before even touching him.. I unbuttoned him as he said and looked at his body,"God!! Seriously what is he eating". I haven't seen anything like this in real other than in movies... My hand automatically started to wander over his skin.. Look at those packs and cuts on his body.. How is he so perfect not over muscled or not too skinny. I lost my conscious again, at this moment, I know am stupid, I pulled his shirt off completely and started touching his back, look at that tattoo, what does this mean, the huge wings... I can't believe am touching him, who am I joking to, there is no one women in the world who would hate this perfect body..

Taiga : (Smiles teasingly) Are you done?

Disha : (Pushing him away) I.. (throat cracks) You are good.. I mean your body but not perfect as Hemsworth.

Taiga : Hemsworth? (laughs) Okay...

Disha : Yeah.. Can I go now. (Turning to leave)

Taiga : Miss. Dishaa?

Disha : What now? Am not going to do that aga...

Taiga : My shirt..

(Looking at her other hand)

Disha : Sss!!! am sorry! (throwing his shirt at him)

Taiga : I didn't think you would fall for me this soon.

Disha : Fall for you?? Say that to yourself.. (Getting back to sleep)

(Taiga smiles and lays next to her)

Taiga : Don't forget I have more two weeks to make you fall for me.

Disha : Let's see.

Justin's House,

Jonas : (Walking back and forth) I should have let Tai handle this from the beginning, I thought of helping her look where did it leave me.

Justin : You must understand, they are desperate to help her too.

Jonas : Yeah, by taking all our lives.

Justin : Just think Jo, what will you do if you were in their shoes.. They are not as rich as us, how long do you think they can stay abandoning their day to day life... They have a life too Jo..

Jonas : (Sighs) what do you want me to do now.

Justin : Let us take care of Jess issue.. And leave Disha to them for now atleast.

What do you say ?