24X7

Heading downstairs,

Taiga : (Caring Disha's bag) Did you take everything?... (Checking her bag)

Disha : Hmm..I did. Oh, I forgot to take the medication list...Give me a minute.

(Hutsun watching them from downstairs with a huge smile on his face)

Taiga : Wait, you head down, I will bring the prescription. Tell me where is it?

Disha : Inside your laptop table ...Third drawer .(Taiga turning to leave) ITS ON THE TOP...ON THE left.

Hutsun's POV,

(With a slight glint in his eyes) I had waited so long for this day to come...Madam Elizabeth would have been proud to see her son taking care of his wife.

(Disha heading down)

Disha : Mr.Hutsun, what happen. Why am I seeing tears in your eyes.

Hutsun : Oh (wiping his tears) ...dust...Dust Mrs. Disha... Nothing to worry.

Disha : Are you sure (holding his hand) you can tell me anything...

Taiga : (Taiga cracks his throat) Shall we go?

(Disha letting her hand down).

Disha : Take care Mr.Hutsun (Taiga walking out with his arm around her shoulder)

Taiga : Do you prefer older men..

Disha : Shut up (moving forward leaving him behind)

Taiga : I'm serious, I haven't seen you being rude to him...Stop...I'm asking you

(Mr.Hutsun smiles seeing them)

Inside the car,

Taiga : You didn't answer me.

Disha : I have answered you more than 100 times to that stupid question of yours...So quit. (looking away from him)

Taiga : (Folding his arms and murmurs) I'm definitely going to make you pregnant. you watch.

Disha : Did you say something..(Taiga stares and turns his face away from her) Ohhh!?

Inside the Hospital,

Taiga : When will this get over.

Doctor : Very soon Sir...She is getting better..How is your leg miss.Disha.

Taiga : Mrs..Mrs.Disha Taiga.. (Disha rolls her eyes).

Disha : Better doctor.

Doctor : Let me see it, place your leg on this footrest.. (Trying to lift her skirt above her ankle)..

Taiga : Hey.. Hey (getting up from his chair) what the hell are you doing (Doctor startles).

Doctor : I..I'm just trying to check her leg.. (Disha rests her forehead on her hand in tension)

Taiga : Do it without lifting her skirt..And you.. (turning to Disha) you...how can you allow him to touch your leg in front of your husband.

Disha : Is it okay for you if he touches behind me your back.

Taiga : I ll kill you.

Disha : He is doing his job Chris..Stop creating a raucous...Do you want me to walk or not.

Taiga : Your walking is just fine.

(Turning to the Doctor) I will cut your hand if you touch her again.

Disha : (Sighs) My leg is fine doctor..Just give me the new medication list..

Doctor : ( Wiping his sweat) Yes mam.

Disha : (Pulling Taiga's hand ) Sit... I can't believe you did that. I should have asked Alex to join me or came alone.

Taiga : Come alone and do what...Have fun with him (Doctor pretends not hearing anything) ...I will bury you both, keep that in your mind.

(Disha grits her teeth and turning away in anger).

Doctor : Your...Hum..Your medication mam (Taiga plunders the list from his hand) ...Thank you Sir.

(Trying to hold Disha's hand but Disha pulls her hand in anger)

Disha : Don't touch me (Forcibly lacing his fingers between her's)

Taiga : (Winks) You look hot when you are angry...If this is not hospital I would have (grits his teeth) eaten you alive.

Disha : How can you be ho*ny 24*7 ?

Taiga : (Moving closer to her) Blame yourself. You are the one who is turning me ON with everything you do... (Disha blushes and turns away).

Disha : Drop me at home.

Taiga : Do.... you....really.... want.... to.... go.... home....soon.... (Moving closer and whispers in her ears) How about we take time to do something in the car.Disha : (pushes him and runs to the car) Pervert.. Idiot(Taiga smiles)